Thread: Scarlet-W Queue

Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
  1. #291 Down to a 50ish day wait time for Scarlett-W? 
    Looks like the queue and wait time for Scarlett-W's is getting much shorter.

I placed my initial $1,000 deposit directly with RED on March 31, 2017 and yesterday (May 8, 2017) I received an email from a RED Bomb Squad Rep to confirm the full order & payment.

Now, there is still "7-10 business days processing time before your camera ships out", but when I was expecting to wait till June or July, I'll take it!

On to planning & purchasing the accessories...

I placed my deposit with RED April 5, 2017. Got an email yesterday May 8, 2017 saying I got allocated! Funny enough, it was 3 hours after the rep emailed me I should expect it in summer. I am stoked to get it and that the wait time is very reasonable! He said the camera should be in my hands next week. Can't wait!

Scarlet-W with RED EUROPE at Pinewood. They have been very helpful! Deposit: 2 March 2017 - Allocation: 9 May 2017 Delivery next week.

Another quick update, I already got a shipping tracking notification less than 24 hours after placing the order. The wait queue is much smaller than I expected. Way to go RED manufacturing team!

I'll actually get the brain before most of my accessories come in...

Placed an order for a Scarlet-W with the $1,000 deposit in late January 2016. As of late February 2017 had yet to receive ANY update on my order and when asked I was told I would be allocated in late Spring 2017. I ended up switching places in line with someone that had gotten an allocation, got my Scarlet sooner and canceled my pre-order. I would love to know how they caught up with over a years worth of production in 1 month...

DroneNerds.com has stock available for immediate shipment on the Scarlet-W. Call them at 786-708-7807

Junior Member Christopher S Johnson's Avatar
    Looks like the Scarlet W is now in stock on red.com. No more waiting for allocation.