Thread: Dynacore Mini series battery for Red

Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    Hi guys

now, we didn't cooperate with www.dynabatteries.com, so if you want to buy our product, please contact with www.OmegaBroadcast.com. And from now, if you order from www.dynabatteries.com, we will not provide customs support and warranty policy, thanks in advance for your kindly understand.

Guys finally got my batteries from dynabatteries.com . I think there is currently a war between the china reseller and this usa break off. The China Seller confirmed the serials of my batteries from dynabatteries.com to be real proper batteries. The rep from Dynabatteries made sure my batteries were ready to go for the shoot and were super helpful in correcting their mistake....after I called them a week later to chase it up.

I wont recommend either because both companies are name calling each other and honestly creating a ton of confusion for the customer. I will recommend Omega Broadcast however and say you can fully trust them as they have been great the whole way. If you want dynacores buy from them.

Clearly something has happened between china and the old usa reseller but I dont think that effects the batteries. Mine are working great and hoping for a great life out of them. They are an epic size!

Big shout out to Ari from Omega for all his help.

so is there a dyna battery that reds time remaining to RED?

steve
    colorroomfilms.com
    Epic-W #000592

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb Ware View Post
    Guys finally got my batteries from dynabatteries.com . I think there is currently a war between the china reseller and this usa break off. The China Seller confirmed the serials of my batteries from dynabatteries.com to be real proper batteries. The rep from Dynabatteries made sure my batteries were ready to go for the shoot and were super helpful in correcting their mistake....after I called them a week later to chase it up.

I wont recommend either because both companies are name calling each other and honestly creating a ton of confusion for the customer. I will recommend Omega Broadcast however and say you can fully trust them as they have been great the whole way. If you want dynacores buy from them.

Clearly something has happened between china and the old usa reseller but I dont think that effects the batteries. Mine are working great and hoping for a great life out of them. They are an epic size!

Big shout out to Ari from Omega for all his help.
    Hey Caleb! Thanks for the shout out, and thanks again for purchasing your batteries from us! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Morales View Post
    Hey Caleb! Thanks for the shout out, and thanks again for purchasing your batteries from us! :)
    You guys were great. Going to keep the batteries and grab a charger back home. Thanks again for testing that out.