Thread: Dynacore Mini series battery for Red

Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
Results 201 to 206 of 206
  1. #201  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    194
    Hi,
    I am trying to find out if the dynacore 155s minis can be carried on a plane. I have read that you are allowed to carry 2 per person on your carry-on luggage for batteries in the 100-160Wh range, but not sure if this applies to all brands.
    Thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #202  
    Senior Member Alvise Tedesco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Milan Italy
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendanLeahy View Post
    This is because of the WC cable-less adaptor, not Dynacore. Please search all over the forums - there's tons of talk about this.
    WC specific page state the opposite. And, as I wrote, I can confirm it worked on my Raven, for 1 year. It doesn't work now, after moving batteries and adapter to a different camera
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #203  
    Senior Member Scot Yount's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Marblehead, Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by TD Wood View Post
    Hi,
    I am trying to find out if the dynacore 155s minis can be carried on a plane. I have read that you are allowed to carry 2 per person on your carry-on luggage for batteries in the 100-160Wh range, but not sure if this applies to all brands.
    Thanks!
    I print this out and carry it with me when I fly.
    https://www.faa.gov/about/office_org..._batteries.pdf
    Forged CF Helium 8K 00107
    Scarlet X 02249 (The Gateway Drug)
    Fujinon Cabrio 19-90 Version 2
    RED Pro Zooms and Primes
    Director/DP at https://www.butcherbox.com

    Living life by the ocean.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #204  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot Yount View Post
    I print this out and carry it with me when I fly.
    https://www.faa.gov/about/office_org..._batteries.pdf
    Thank you very much, Scott
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #205  
    Senior Member Anthony Berenato Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvise Tedesco View Post
    WC specific page state the opposite. And, as I wrote, I can confirm it worked on my Raven, for 1 year. It doesn't work now, after moving batteries and adapter to a different camera
    This is based on the camera firmware version. WC power mounts stopped reading out power voltage with v7.0, and WC is currently working on a replacement board to fix this.
    Anthony Berenato Jr.
    Director / Cinematography Enthusiast
    Web: http://www.anthonyandcamera.com
    Reel: http://vimeo.com/89725163

    Weapon Helium 8K #4844
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #206  
    Dynacore batteries shooting in the North Pole, our batteries can be working in any environment.
    https://www.facebook.com/DYNACORECN/...-uFew9lGaDn_9I.

    our website is www.dynacore-battery.com, please don't place any order on www.dynabatteries.com.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts