Thread: Dynacore Mini series battery for Red

Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 211
  1. #191  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Hales View Post
    Zou Shijie, can a Dynacore D-200MA battery only charge on Dynacore chargers or will any gold mount charger work? I ask because I own 2 Anton Bauer Q-2702 and 1 Comer BC-C2A and seeing if these are compatible.

    What weight is the D-200MA battery?
    Hi Eric, Happy New Year, now Anton Bauer chargers cannot charge our batteries, sorry for this, and the weight of D-200MS/A is around 1KG~
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #192  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Tel Aviv/London
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by zou shijie View Post
    Hi Oron, Happy New Year and thanks for your suggestion, yes, in the new year we will do it, hope we can promote it soon~
    Hi Zou, that will be great!
    Oron Cohen
    Scarlet-W
    www.oroncohen.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #193  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by zou shijie View Post
    Hi Eric, Happy New Year, now Anton Bauer chargers cannot charge our batteries, sorry for this, and the weight of D-200MS/A is around 1KG~
    HI Zou,

    Did you ever release the DM-155 v-mounts with percentage RED cameras can see? Are they sold in the US?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendanLeahy View Post
    HI Zou,

    Did you ever release the DM-155 v-mounts with percentage RED cameras can see? Are they sold in the US?
    Hi Brendan, yes, could you please contact our dealer in the US directly, here is their information:

    sales@omegabroadcast.com
    OMEGA BROADCAST GROUP
    817 W Howard Ln
    Austin , TX 78753
    T : (512)251-7778
    F : (512)251-8633
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #195  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by zou shijie View Post
    Hi Brendan, yes, could you please contact our dealer in the US directly, here is their information:

    sales@omegabroadcast.com
    OMEGA BROADCAST GROUP
    817 W Howard Ln
    Austin , TX 78753
    T : (512)251-7778
    F : (512)251-8633
    Fantastic - thank you very much!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #196  
    Senior Member Ben Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,314
    I see Geartek in the UK has closed down. Anywhere else in the UK I can buy some more Minis?
    ----------------------------------------------------------


    2018 Reel

    Website
    Instagram
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #197  
    attached the specs for your reference:
    capacity: 200WH
    size: 130*90*75mm
    Weight: 1kg
    USB output: 5V/2A
    Max output:220W/18A
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #198  
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    55
    Hello Brendan,

    Feel free to send me an email at amorales@omegabroadcast.com to get a quote.

    Thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #199  
    Senior Member Alvise Tedesco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Milan Italy
    Posts
    558
    My Dynacore showed voltage on my Raven (WC cableless AB adapter). Now, same set up with a Scarlet W don't have any info at all.
    Anyone lost his voltage recently?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #200  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvise Tedesco View Post
    My Dynacore showed voltage on my Raven (WC cableless AB adapter). Now, same set up with a Scarlet W don't have any info at all.
    Anyone lost his voltage recently?
    This is because of the WC cable-less adaptor, not Dynacore. Please search all over the forums - there's tons of talk about this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts