Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: VFS Inclino, Imperio, Origo News ??

Closed Thread
Page 178 of 327 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 3270
    No posts here in 24 hours?

What happened, are you guys all stunned into silence?
    3 Epics! M462, X108, X1266
    Epic 3D Beamsplitter 3D Rig-FIZ controled, 3D S/S rigs, Excellent 8ton G&E Truck!
    2 RedOnes #115 & #3090
    Local 600-D.P.
    www.highimpactpictures.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Schaefer View Post
    No posts here in 24 hours?

What happened, are you guys all stunned into silence?

Here's my post.......
    Lee Dashiell
    Osprey Production Group
    www.OspreyHD.com

...just yield to it - to silence and waiting....
    Jonas Nystrom;
    director & photographer

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    cell +46 702 604 210
    jonasfilm@icloud.com
    www.jonyphoto.com

Curt is flying the last 32 hours... where the hell is going? To the moon? Or China is keeping him in quarantine for the flu????

It's a joke but I still think we deserve our post-NABupdate!!!!
    ILL Cámaras Madrid
    RED Weapon-Dragon-Epic
    ARRI AlexaMini & Amira w/WCU4
    LEICA Summilux-C
    COOKE /i Anamophic x2 w/ zoom on order

Quote Originally Posted by CVB on 05-03-2009 View Post
    I will have an update on the Inclinos and Imperos later this evening.
    Yeah, right...
    EPIC-W HELIUM 8K S35

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Rho View Post
    Curt is flying the last 32 hours... where the hell is going? To the moon? Or China is keeping him in quarantine for the flu????

It's a joke but I still think we deserve our post-NABupdate!!!!
    i would love to order this system now but i can see that curt is having major issues meeting deadlines and (pun intended) hitting the mark he set for these products. but it's actually quite funny to see people making snide comments here (i do not include the above carlo rho quote) thinking they will ignite curt into some apologetic ass-kissing response. it's lame. some of you people are acting like he's a thief who ran off with your money.

it just ain't so.

i would guess curt is figuring out what he can do REALISTICALLY before posting. if what he is doing was easy, we would've all built one by now.

i wish viewfactor the best and hope they can iron out these start-up jitters. these are truly amazing products for the price.
    Gary Stone

Hey Gary, I'm not waiting for any kind of
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Stone View Post
    apologetic ass-kissing response.
    I'm one of the people that believe in VFS so much to order & paid full for the Impero last year, I'm not thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Stone View Post
    he's a thief who ran off with your money.
    so don't say what we're not saying!

I met Curt personally from NAB 2007 and I know they working side by side with ET building the 3D rig I want to use in the future, this are the things that make me a passionate investor.
    I don't want my money back, I'm everyday looking ours bank accounts to order more motors but I'm in start up mode too and US financial crisis is kicking hard here in Spain so...

I just think that Curt is a great engineer and he's not so good at marketing.
    Side note: this thread it's a minefield!:head_explode:
    If he does not have an answer and need a week I would like to read a post that say it, I don't like when he came out with "I got the final solution in 24h!!" and then disappear a week so I think I can make 1 sarcastic post in an year.

Come on Curt, go back into the cave and give us the best wireless FF ever!!!!

...and Gary want to speak like that? Why you don't make an order and pay it? Are you scared about deadlines?

Carlo

(sorry if I made some mistakes)
    ILL Cámaras Madrid
    RED Weapon-Dragon-Epic
    ARRI AlexaMini & Amira w/WCU4
    LEICA Summilux-C
    COOKE /i Anamophic x2 w/ zoom on order

my post wasn't directed at you carlo (as i noted) and it sounded more harsh than i would've liked. i'm not saying i wouldn't be super frustrated if i were in your position, but i HAVE seen posts that insinuate that he has no intention of making refunds and the like.

read my post again, it mentions that i don't think your post was one of these. i definately could've worded it better. i know your post was being fun and sarcastic.
    Gary Stone

I haven't posted in a while because I have been waiting. As long as I get my imperio in the next two months I will be content. Otherwise I will have to go through my Xmas storage box and get out my nutcracker. That is unless "steel balls" is Kurts nickname?

If you really consider it - isn't lovely and beautiful - :: the silence :: - you can hear the needle hit the floor... or a bluetooth connection drop.
    Jonas Nystrom;
    director & photographer

cell +46 702 604 210
    jonasfilm@icloud.com
    www.jonyphoto.com