Thread: NAB Recon thread. Feel free to post any product information you come across.

Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris McKechnie View Post
    No links specifically by Tilta...you can check out my instagram which has a video of it. redepicguy is my handle

The group buy is right around the corner and my contacts at Tilta assured me the retail will be only $1200. Most things that come in at the price point, especially with a WFF are built insanely cheap and feel that way. This did not whatsoever. Felt great in the hands, and my jaw dropped to the floor, along with others around me, when they told me the price. Group buy will be even more of a savings as well.
    Hey Chris, do you know if this tilta WFF can also control EF lenses that have motors (using Red control port)? I don't even know if their higher end model does this.. but Movcam one does. so maybe hehe tnks!

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Dulu View Post
    Here you go, it's now official. Oh gosh. July cannot come fast enough. And yes. $1199.

I was planning on getting the Ikan Remote Air 2 for the same price. But I can get it tomorrow if I wanted instead of waiting until July. Should I hold off on that purchase?

http://tilta.com
    Im really excited for this. Especially the handgrips bcus i do a log of handheld work.
    I might buy a second system to bridge those 3 months...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Dalton View Post
    anyone seeing signs of 8k? TVs, monitors etc
    Dell had their 32" 8K (I call it QUHD) (7680x4320) display in their both. It has a 10-bit panel. Single DP gives you 7680x4320p30 @ 10-bit while Dual DP gives you 7680x4320p60 @ 10-bit. It is intended as a computer monitor, of course, and has been shipping since 4/14.

Another booth had a MBP -> (eGPU) -> Dell 8K (Dual DP for 60 Hz).

I really hope the Redrock Micro Halo Solo actually ships this year. I want to try it for doc interviews on the VV. The DOF is shallow and it would be nice to lock onto the interviewee as they rock back and fourth to keep them in focus all the time. It may or may not work for that, but would be nice.

Bright Tangerine had this top handle, on a sliding plate, that had the record start/stop button. I thought that was really cool and a quick way to remove the top handle w/o a tool.

Anyone have any info on Tilta camera cart?

Surprised no one is talking about the Tilta / Red 5 and 7 inch monitors..... nice to have both the Red EVF and SDI inputs.

Surprised.
    Since when has denying that the possible is possible been reason? Such is the life of some skepticism.

Normalcy involves what is realistically possible, not just what you say.

Inferiorly superior (humbleness) rather than superiorly inferior (arrogance). -
    Reputation is something the unwise apply. But integrity is what the wise apply.