Thread: Zeiss standard lens set of 8

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Zeiss standard lens set of 8 
    Big salute to all member
    My question is this. I have some lens for sale, i know i have to wait 60 days for posting into marketplace but still for non scammer users there is no way to pull that limit?
    I pm some admins and talk about this, no response. I have all my contact detalis, the purchase will be on credit card, before sell i will meet with buyer and test lenses in my studio or where
    he/she will desire. I can bring proof for all my good intention.
    i also have items on ebay on my 8 years acount.

Yes. There is no way to "pull that limit". It is forum policy to protect buyers and sellers.

Side note, make sure you read the Marketplace rules regarding your items. Specifically posting ebay links and the such.
    Phil Holland - Cinematographer - Los Angeles

RED Weapon 8K VV Dragon "Orochi"
    RED Weapon 8K S35 Helium "Skully"

Data Sheets and Notes:
    Red Weapon/DSMC2
    Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Holland View Post
    Yes. There is no way to "pull that limit". It is forum policy to protect buyers and sellers.

Side note, make sure you read the Marketplace rules regarding your items. Specifically posting ebay links and the such.
    I am willing to use a middle man, provide with paypal acount or bank acount until transaction. I can maybe use someone from forum if u sugest should be great.
    Got nothing to hide lenses are in perfect condition they only sell because health problems to my father.

Good day

Hello!

I have found someone intrested of buying the lenses and he sugested we should use escrow service for sell. Its a person from this forum but i dont want to say his name unless he decide to join this post.

I live in EU and buyer lives in US.
    I sugested to him that i will lower lenses value for him to come to my country and pick up the lenses after he can test if he desire in my studio
    I also sugestet that we meet anywhere in europe for lens test i have nothing to hide.

The buyer is not intrested on any alternatives regarding this transaction and until now i did not receive any response other than using escrow service..

I have give escrow service a call today and ask them what is my seller protection. They say that the buyer will pay in escrow service acount and they will release the money after buyer gives the ok!

If somehow in the worst case scenario the buyer say that he receive a case with potatoes and not lens what i can do next?
    My fear rise from fact that the buyer even if i gave him phone number he never called me about lenses asking me more details
    and i dont find nothing on the internet giving his email address, all my friedns that are cinematograpers i can easy find them online, and this buyer dont. leaving this asside
    my question is this, does anybody have knowlege of escrow service that provide inspection regarding the package?
    or if someone can suggest another transaction method that will keep us both protected..

Thank you

First: You are side-stepping the rules which are meant to protect seller and buyer alike...

Next: If you have a bad feeling, ditch it.

Third: Your offer to come and try and finish the transaction face-to-face sounds smart for both.
    If I was to buy a set of lenses, I wouldn't mind going around the globe to confirm their condition. If buyer doesn't want that and also don't reply to your messages, I would basically consider him/her not interested and move on.

This said:
    Don't sidestep forum rules, and I am inclined to take this post away.
    The rules are there to protect us all.

G
    Life is good. So is RED...

Try QuineIngest for free here (while we fix a payment solution)
    https://goo.gl/forms/PJaOUC1tkYuUIESn2

Efficient workflow solutions: http://quine.no

Thank you for quick response and for suggestion,
    and i am sorry that i have sidestep forum rules, I did not know how else to say. i will read them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus Stancescu View Post
    Hello!

I have found someone intrested of buying the lenses and he sugested we should use escrow service for sell. Its a person from this forum but i dont want to say his name unless he decide to join this post.

I live in EU and buyer lives in US.
    I sugested to him that i will lower lenses value for him to come to my country and pick up the lenses after he can test if he desire in my studio
    I also sugestet that we meet anywhere in europe for lens test i have nothing to hide.

The buyer is not intrested on any alternatives regarding this transaction and until now i did not receive any response other than using escrow service..

I have give escrow service a call today and ask them what is my seller protection. They say that the buyer will pay in escrow service acount and they will release the money after buyer gives the ok!

If somehow in the worst case scenario the buyer say that he receive a case with potatoes and not lens what i can do next?
    My fear rise from fact that the buyer even if i gave him phone number he never called me about lenses asking me more details
    and i dont find nothing on the internet giving his email address, all my friedns that are cinematograpers i can easy find them online, and this buyer dont. leaving this asside
    my question is this, does anybody have knowlege of escrow service that provide inspection regarding the package?
    or if someone can suggest another transaction method that will keep us both protected..

Thank you
    ive bought a lot of stuff from www.bblist.co.uk (barrys bizarre) .. long time film gear selling/ escrow service .. and handles international sales too . id recommend him

Quote Originally Posted by konrad grant View Post
    ive bought a lot of stuff from www.bblist.co.uk (barrys bizarre) .. long time film gear selling/ escrow service .. and handles international sales too . id recommend him
    Thank you for this suggestion. ATM i have a trade in progress being under www.puhlmann.tv services, he was also recommended as escrow service