Thread: Fitness Shoot - Epic-W

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11  
    Member Shawn P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    69
    Looks great
    RED EPIC-W #3508
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member Brett Clements's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast - Brisbane - Sydney
    Posts
    243
    You always get to shoot the hot chicks while I get left with the living rooms!
    Brett Clements
    CEO - PlatinumHD Gold Coast
    www.platinumhd.tv
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member Rakesh Malik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    540
    So this is what you were shooting while I was running around in the desert chasing scorpions and wildflowers, eh? ;)

    It does seem like we gained some dynamic range with the new IPP2, doesn't? I guess the highlight rolloff made a bigger difference than Red's been letting on... being modest I guess.

    I'll try to get some stuff posted before the NABness starts.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Rakesh Malik
    Director of Photography
    http://WhiteCranePhotography.com
    http://WinterLight.studio
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member KETCH ROSSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ITALY | USA
    Posts
    14,159
    Nicely done.
    Writer | Producer | Director | DP
    ________________________________


    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member Dominik Muench's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Gold Coast - Australia
    Posts
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakesh Malik View Post
    So this is what you were shooting while I was running around in the desert chasing scorpions and wildflowers, eh? ;)

    It does seem like we gained some dynamic range with the new IPP2, doesn't? I guess the highlight rolloff made a bigger difference than Red's been letting on... being modest I guess.

    I'll try to get some stuff posted before the NABness starts.
    oh yes definitely, the IPP2 is a huge game changer.
    Dr. Dominik Münch D.O.C.A
    Filmmaker & Cinematography Tutor
    Epic-W "Lucy"
    http://www.blacksun-productions.com
    https://vimeo.com/user1737043
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member Rakesh Malik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominik Muench View Post
    oh yes definitely, the IPP2 is a huge game changer.
    Yeah, it's easy to see why Jarred was so excited about it. :)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Rakesh Malik
    Director of Photography
    http://WhiteCranePhotography.com
    http://WinterLight.studio
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Hey Dominik,
    could you share what settings you were using to take the stills? I.e stills mode + HDRX? + IPP2?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Nice work! amazing dynamic range
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member Dominik Muench's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Gold Coast - Australia
    Posts
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick Peachey View Post
    Hey Dominik,
    could you share what settings you were using to take the stills? I.e stills mode + HDRX? + IPP2?
    8fps - 8k - DragonColor2/ REDlogFilm - 2:1 compression

    No HDRX
    Dr. Dominik Münch D.O.C.A
    Filmmaker & Cinematography Tutor
    Epic-W "Lucy"
    http://www.blacksun-productions.com
    https://vimeo.com/user1737043
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts