Thread: How do I buy dynacore batteries

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 How do I buy dynacore batteries 
    After getting cheated out of my funds trying to buy dynacore battery from their US reseller, how do I buy dynacore products? I need a couple batteries and a charger. How do I purchase these items where I will actually receive them?

PS. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DYNABATTERIES.COM they are scammers

company is starting to rub me the wrong way.
    1. US reseller is stealing money and not shipping(dynacore claims to no longer do business with them)
    2. I spoke with someone named Belinda from the email info@dynacore-china.com who quoted me *a certain amount* each battery and *** for shipping
    3. forum member "zou shijie" seen my story about their us reseller and offered to give me a discount so sent over an invoice from the email Lesie1976@dynacore-china.com The invoice charges me *much more* per battery and more for shipping(which the shipping is understanable because Im ordering 2 batteries instead of one this time) so its much more expensive from the same company now, and this is with the discount. something just is not adding up
    Last edited by Cicero A; 04-11-2017 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Deleted exact pricing as requested

The only way to get these batteries is from China. My contact is also Belinda. Buy with confidence. But you have to wire money to them. Also, you can buy around 4 batteries with the same shipping as 2.

VFX, Cinematographer, Photographer
    10 frame handles
    Vimeo
    Instagram

In 2013 I bought 3 dynacore batteries on ebay and the seller was in USA and I was in Montreal Canada, he was very friendly and the batteries are excellent this is the ebay link:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/gdfoto/m.htm...p2047675.l2562

the store name is gdphoto and they are in Wilmington, Delaware
    Last edited by Benjamin Cabral; 04-11-2017 at 12:01 AM.

originally they offered wire transfer, or credit card payments( I believe through paypal) for an additional 3 or 5%. Now they are claiming only wire transfer. I mean, it seems so many are having positive experiences with this company, but things are not going well for me and seem quite off while trying to deal with them.

ebay, that is the way Jarred got them too and ive had a few friends order them as well that way.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan levy View Post
    ebay, that is the way Jarred got them too and ive had a few friends order them as well that way.
    Do you know which seller they purchased them through?

there is this, wondering about them too
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/dynabatteriesd0tcom

steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve DiMaggio View Post
    there is this, wondering about them too
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/dynabatteriesd0tcom

steve
    resd THIS thread There's another ebay seller selling them with good feedback but they had no feedback for the past month so I decided not to chance it. I just purchased direct from the company in china. Expensive shipping but I figure I'd actually get my batteries this time around