Thread: GROUP BUY - Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus

Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1423
    Quote Originally Posted by Phan Duc Cuong View Post
    That is how they call irresponsibility and poor customer service.

Is there anything wrong if the seller takes your money and broken their promise to deliver ?

Luckily they may not take your money for months or you dont lose business opportunities so you just simply DONT UNDERSTAND.

Company may do smt wrong and it is normal to be complained but when you block customer from express their opinion and the truth about their experience, that is call CHEATED.
    If you feel you're being cheated, ask for a refund, which is something you could have done a long time ago.
    Chris McKechnie
    Director of Photography
    Email - redepicguy@gmail.com
    Reel - https://vimeo.com/314919326

Quote Originally Posted by Chris McKechnie View Post
    If you feel you're being cheated, ask for a refund, which is something you could have done a long time ago.
    Hi Chris,

thank you for the GB anyway and sorry for coming back the story not receiving the unit but the way Tilta delete customer complain and blocking them from express their opinion is another story and I want to put a WARNING how this company would react with their CUSTOMER.

If they tell me at first place that they cant get it deliver until Jan 2018, I definitely have invested in other system.
    The matter here they keep telling wrong info and promise customer that the unit will get deliver soon for months.

Dont blame me for not asking for refund, we should put question to Yang and Tilta why they let their staff TELLING LIE.

Tilta surely has known they cant deliver it soon but they keep fooling the customer that they are ready when they are not, the unit will deliver in Aug 2017 when in Jan2018 I still receive email saying my unit will deliver sooooon.

I saw here and there in the forum complain on Red product but I have never seen any case got block for saying the truth like the way Tilta is doing.
    Last edited by Phan Duc Cuong; 01-15-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Can some of the guys at the very end of the group buy list confirm if they have received shipment/tracking info.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark LeClair View Post
    Can some of the guys at the very end of the group buy list confirm if they have received shipment/tracking info.
    I am almost at the end of the Group Buy list, and I received my tracking number today. No indication when it might actually be delivered...
    BRAINCELL CAMERA - MICHIGAN
    Renting Komodo ST, Helium, Gemini, Alexa Mini, Phantom VEO4K
    Primes: Atlas A&B Anamorphic, Cooke Panchro Classic, MiniS4, CP.3,
    ARRI Standard Spd, Sigma Cine, Leica R, Zeiss Contax, Canon FD
    Zooms: Optimo 15-40, Optimo DPs, Cooke 18-100, Tokina 11-20
    Support: Ronin 2, Black Arm, Alpha Wheels, Tero, ReadyRig, EasyRig
    AKS: Teradek RT FIZs, Teradek Bolts, Bright Tangerine, FSI monitors
    ------
    Retired Cinematography Professor, Compass College, Grand Rapids, MI

Quote Originally Posted by Mark LeClair View Post
    I'm #443, received the tracking numner on Monday

I'm #309. I received my unit on Monday. I haven't spent too much time with it yet, but so far it seems like an extraordinary value. Build quality seems amazing at this price.
    troyword.com
    vimeo.com/user13742929

Oh how can I am No 191 still not receive mine ...

Number 326 on the list. We got ours yesterday. Just opened it up today and must say I am extremely impressed by the build quality. Have not turned it on yet but will have a test done next week.

So I spent a couple of hours with my newly arrived Nucleus-M. I have to say, if this holds up dependability-wise, it is an amazing bargain. Using this with Cine lenses will be great. With still lenses it will be a bit more of a challenge. It doesn't save calibrations, so unless it is plugged into some sort of hot swap power situation, it will require re-calibration for still lenses with every battery swap. For cine lenses you can just leave auto-calibrate on and it should be fine. The motors will run on 7.2v so what would be totally cool is some sort of d-tap adapter that has a tiny battery power bank in it that could keep the motors alive for a minute or two during the swap. There seems to be a bit of jumpiness in the motors when you switch from Master to Slave on the hand controller. Probably can be fixed in future firmware updates. The gorgeous jewel box like case will be pretty impractical for real world production situations. I will be buying some longer motor cables. All in all, definitely worth the wait!
    troyword.com
    vimeo.com/user13742929

Got mine and same as reported here the build is very nice and had it up and running on my Leica R's in about 15 min with no manual look. Then I some how changed the entire menu to Chinese and things came to a quick halt. Then after a few pages in the manual it was back up and adding motors to the mix after a couple min of reading. Supper great uint can't wait to get it out there to work.
    Thanks again Chris for bring this GB to life. I know quite a wait but well worth it. And Im feeling this uint will hold its value for a very long time.
    Epic Forged Monstro (Camera 101)
    Epic X (Tribal)
    mindsetmedia@mac.com
    https://vimeo.com/user4448312
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/russfill/