Thread: GROUP BUY - Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus

Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1423
    Now what am I gonna do with my Bartechs?
    Seeing as even a bartech with the Red motor couldn't perform at a professional level, I went back to Bartech and Heden. I think you will be glad you have them.

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Gardner View Post
    Seeing as even a bartech with the Red motor couldn't perform at a professional level, I went back to Bartech and Heden. I think you will be glad you have them.

Nick
    I had a Preston paired with the RED motor and found it unusable as well, until I found out that there was a special cable with some sort of different amperage that made it work correctly. Might have been the same issue for your BFD
    Daniel Stilling, DFF (Danish Society of Cinematographers)
    Director Of Photography
    www.danieldp.com

I had the right cable. It worked great for iris with a preston or a bartech, just didn't have enough balls to actually use on cine lenses. Of course I looked up the specs after I bought it and it has about half the torque of a Heden m26.

Nick

does anyone know what the thread size is on the gimbal adapters that come with the unit? I'm trying to use the hand units with my ronin 2. I noticed tilta is selling modified versions called "Nucleus-M Hand Grips Universal Gimbal Adapter with Rosettes (L/R)" not sure if those would remedy my issue. If anyone can recommend any adapters that would remedy my issue I would greatly appreciate it.

Is it already shipping by the hundreds yet? Eager to get mine

Is Will Wong one if the latest people to receive Nucleus-M from group buy? Would be really nice to know where in the list we are since it looks like only 100 or less can be released per week?
    I am not interested in waiting until next year no matter how great the unit is :(

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Finegan View Post
    Is Will Wong one if the latest people to receive Nucleus-M from group buy? Would be really nice to know where in the list we are since it looks like only 100 or less can be released per week?
    I am not interested in waiting until next year no matter how great the unit is :(
    Brian Pascale got his tracking number two weeks ago. He was #40 on the last posted list, but that list also didn't account for Phil Holland ordering two units, perhaps maybe others. That same list also excluded Levi Arnold, who got his unit at was #36 on the main list at the beginning of this post.

I'm #44 on that list, I have not received any shipping information yet.

You're 195 on the same list. I would not expect it before 2018.

So what does all this shipping delay mean for the review contest?

It'd be pretty fucked up if the only people that can even enter the contest are the first ~50 or so.

So looks like cinegearpro (UK) is offering 10% off the full nucleus m unit.

https://www.cinegearpro.co.uk/produc...control-system

So what was the point with this pre order with regards to a discount to group buyers? £1,165 exc VAT atm. Plus considering that I haven’t even received my unit from tilta, sent an email to Sophia this week and she said that my unit Might ship next month, not even a solid answer (no. 238).

Why shouldn’t I just refund from tilta and preorder from cgp and get a better deal?

A little frustrated about all the delays and continuously post-poning shipping dates,

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Day View Post
    Why shouldn’t I just refund from tilta and preorder from cgp and get a better deal?
    I have a feeling you'd get it far sooner if you stuck with the group buy.