Thread: GROUP BUY - Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus

Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143
Results 1,421 to 1,423 of 1423
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Allred View Post
    Reviving this old thread to see if anyone still experience start/stop problems...

3 of my Tilta Nucleus-M start/stop DSMC2 cables have stopped working in the last few months (a couple of them were only a few weeks old). Cables have no signs of damage, just stopped working one day. Everything has current firmware. Hanheld Unit and Motor's read out "stby" and "rec" appropriately, but camera won't toggle start/stop. Sync port being used, brain serial set to rcp, ... is there a bad batch of cables other people are also having problems with? Is there a good batch of cables people don't have problems with?

Thx,,,
    Mine never ended up working reliably. The cable has sat on the shelf for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Allred View Post
    Reviving this old thread to see if anyone still experience start/stop problems...

3 of my Tilta Nucleus-M start/stop DSMC2 cables have stopped working in the last few months (a couple of them were only a few weeks old). Cables have no signs of damage, just stopped working one day. Everything has current firmware. Hanheld Unit and Motor's read out "stby" and "rec" appropriately, but camera won't toggle start/stop. Sync port being used, brain serial set to rcp, ... is there a bad batch of cables other people are also having problems with? Is there a good batch of cables people don't have problems with?

Thx,,,
    Never had any issues with my RS cable. Maybe I got lucky? You could always reach out to Tilta.
    Chris McKechnie
    Director of Photography
    Email - redepicguy@gmail.com
    Reel - https://vimeo.com/314919326

Also mine works great..... Chat with Yang