Thread: GROUP BUY - Inovativ Scout NXT Carts!

Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Wong View Post
    omg number 64! they're just pumping them. anyone have suggestions on a solid tripod head to use for the horseshoe mount? some great offers in the 3rd party forum but value your guy's opinion!
    The horseshoe mount is just a one part of the tripod holder assembly. They sell the 150, 100mm bowls Mitchell and Ronford-Baker plate to be attached to the Horseshoe.
    http://inovativcarts.com/shop/cart-a...mm-ball-mount/
    I have to try and change the landscape, whatever it is.
    -Robert Plant

Quote Originally Posted by Chris McKechnie View Post
    It's a soft case, but yea, it's great. http://inovativcarts.com/shop/cart-a...travel-case-2/

Can also vouch for the travel case, it's fantastic!
    @ajt4k

ajt4k.com

REDucated June 2012

Scarlet-X #2098
    Raven #61

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffery Anderson View Post
    The horseshoe mount is just a one part of the tripod holder assembly. They sell the 150, 100mm bowls Mitchell and Ronford-Baker plate to be attached to the Horseshoe.
    http://inovativcarts.com/shop/cart-a...mm-ball-mount/
    thanks for that! i already do have the ronford baker to slap a quick VCT on, but as you mentioned there's a ton of additional mounts/bowls i can also get but was curious to see what type of tripod heads people have been slapping on.

Anybody who missed the group buy looking to get one? I'm going to be returning mine since I want an EVO instead and asking the same price I paid. Would make most sense to someone who is based in the SF bay area as I'm pretty sure shipping would be horrendous. BRAND NEW never left my home office. I'll eat the tax too so if it's a local buyer or out of state buyer, just pay shipping if not picking it up.

Side note, for those who got your NXTs, was it in perfect condition? I had a few scrapes and a tiny ding on mine that more than likely happened during shipping. I wasn't so concerned with it when I was going to keep the cart though now that I'm planning on returning it, I don't want any hassles from Inovativ claiming I damaged it. Cheers
    S-W#344

Yeah, mine had a couple dings. I checked their FAQ, seems like they only ship freight for the Echo and Ranger line due to this very problem; Carts getting roughed up during shipping. It feels like one more set of foam around the middle of the cart would protect it better as the one nasty ding my cart suffered was in the area

Do email their team guys and let them know. Inovativ has some of the best customer service ever so they may be able to fix/remedy the situation.
    Chris McKechnie
    Director of Photography
    Email - redepicguy@gmail.com
    Reel - https://vimeo.com/200931733
    web: http://digitalcinemaguy.com

Super stoked on my cart. Went to the shop and picked it up after a gig in the area. Super nice people there and great to see where your stuff comes from. Got it all rigged up and could not be happier.
    Thanks Chris and Inovativ!
    Mike McEntire
    Mack Dawg Productions
    Since 1988

My cart from last year's GB had one or two dings out of the box. Now it has lots of dings. It's like a Peli, they're gonna get roughed up.

And yeah, the INOVATIV crew is so helpful and easy going. They'll hook you up.
    @ajt4k

ajt4k.com

REDucated June 2012

Scarlet-X #2098
    Raven #61

My cart had a scuff mark that was kinda large. I don't think I would even call it a scratch necessarily because I'm sure it would have buffed out. But it has already been decently roughed up just from gigs in the past week. Totally reasonable in my opinion haha.