Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: DSMC2 Beta Build v6.4.23

Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    let it rain, wow. It's amazing how many lovely updates you guys put out. Thanks so much for your work on this!
    Will Keir
    Creative Director ~ Jumping Rock Pictures
    Epic X & Dragon #2482 / R1 #3033
    Zeiss MKII Super Speeds Lenses

"Why I choose film?
    The friendships, the adventure, the art."

any updates for the scarlet-w users who updated to this beta and the 4.7" touch screen no longer works? cant even accept the T&C once everything is booted back up. just no response at all. I've seen it mentioned a few times, but no responses. just curious

I immediately rolled back to the beta firmware right before this one and have not had any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah Duncan View Post
    Am I the only person that tests my camera before every single shoot with the settings I'm using, especially while running the beta? Seems like a no-brainer on commercial projects with beta firmware.
    Nope... I tested mine, both shooting raw and ProRes, but neglected due to an oversight to test them together. Either worked, both not -- the camera refused to stop recording once started when using raw + ProRes.

So far though, that's been the only problem I've encountered.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Rakesh Malik
    Director of Photography
    http://WhiteCranePhotography.com
    http://WinterLight.studio

Hey guys, where are the new LUT control menus? I only get to choose between RWG/Log3G10 and P3.
    Mathieu Marano
    Colorist and post supervisor
    CineGround - Montreal

Is there date when these Beta will be rolled into a release? If you can't use on 'real' projects at some point it is counter productive. But I am using Beta on EpicW - just saying there will be a release soon, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Finegan View Post
    Is there date when these Beta will be rolled into a release? If you can't use on 'real' projects at some point it is counter productive. But I am using Beta on EpicW - just saying there will be a release soon, right?
    They will release when they feel it is stable. They probably have a bug list and are working there way through it. New issues get reported on the forum so they add those to the list too. It’s impossible to give an actual date on a product like this vs an iPhone or game console.

Anyone know where I can download previous beta builds? This new beta made me decide to go back to release builds, since I can't be using a camera that has a check box (burn LUT) that makes the camera say its recording but is not actually recording.... But I'm on a shoot that really needs UDF filesystem so I want to go back to a previous beta build I was very happy with for the past few months.
    Noah Yuan-Vogel | noahyv.com