My reservation number has come up and RED wants their money!
Unfortunately the project I put the reservation in for isn't quite ready to go yet. I could just wait to take delivery of the camera, but I would rather not. Instead, I am looking for a local partner - perhaps somebody with a later reservation number who needs the camera now. I'm thinking something like if you buy the accessories for your camera now, I can buy mine when your camera ships, and we can share the package until then and make some money to pay it off before the whole sum is due. I'm open to options. If you are interested; drop a line.
You can contact me at:
cloudchaserfilms at gmail dot com