Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: NAB... 1st day

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    If you caught me and Blair this morning, you would have thought that we were on that show "amazing" race making a mad dash to the RED booth when the gates opened. We were in screening #2 (only beat by exhibitors who were already in the floor). It was absolutely INCREDIBLE. I saw it twice smack front row. I truly felt as if I was "in" the movie. No grain, pristine footage. THANK YOU JIM

Thanks Jim! It is amazing what you are doing! Don't stop!

It's been a hell of a ride just following the posts on Reduser today - can't even begin to imagine the ride Jim and the entire Red team has taken over the past year. Good-on-ya'. Can't wait to start shooting Red.

Cheers,
    Dale

4. #24 Bravo 
    I wish you have documented the past year. I would love to see the story on all of this..

Quote Originally Posted by Ajit_AP View Post
    I wish you have documented the past year. I would love to see the story on all of this..
    I think between here (Reduser.com) and cinematography.com and similar places, the story has been documented.

cross-examiner
    Indeed!
    RED ONE @home
    Emanuel & Co's RED ONE
    RED ZOOM LENSES
    RED 300mm LENS
    Who am I?

* LINK *
    ** IMDb **

Great job Jim and the RED TEAM.....................

Senior Member J. Bernard Vallon's Avatar
    500GB for a 4k short film. Thats amazing.

I asked my wife, "do you know how amazing that is?"
    "No, not really."
    I had to think for a moment..."Thats about the same order of magnitude of change as someone saying 'I just drove from here [maryland] to california on $50 of gasoline', this is going to entirely change the industry"
    She shrugged, and went back to knitting. Chicks.

(I shouldnt be sexist, she believes in me enough to let me spend all this damn money on all this cool gear)
    John Bernard Vallon
    JBV Media
    443-834-9023
    john (a) jbvmedia.com
    www.jbvmedia.com

Haha, that's right you are inspired to live up to our devotion. If you didn't the walls of your oakley research plant wouldn't need to be so reinforced just for show. ;)

I didn't get a chance to shake your hand today Jim, but I'll be back on Wednesday to do just that and maybe again on Thursday too cause I like ya and all!:sorcerer: