Thread: GROUP BUY - DJI Ronin R2

Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Anyone knoe how long these codes are valid for? Thanks

Hi all, the code is valid till 16th Nov. 2017.

For anyone else purchasing outside of the USA, the links that Soren sends seem to default to the USA. You have to switch your country at the top-right (see screenshot) BEFORE you can unlock other countries in the shipping drop-down menu.

Last edited by Ivan Verlaan; 10-20-2017 at 07:27 AM. Reason: grammar

OK, what's the latest on this code allocation stuff?

Soren stated he is doing some kind of a server test of each custom code and reach out to us. And I'm still waiting.

Hi guys,

I just sent out the remaining codes and feel free to try them out.

If you guys have any further question, feel free to contact me. Cheers.

Was lucky enough to get mine through CVP in london by using my code through them (although this might have been a one off).

Picked up my unit straight away and it's a huge improvement over the R1, really impressive bit of kit and quite happy I chose it over the movi pro now! Cheers for the group buy!

Got my code and placed my order. Thanks again to Chris and Soren for all your hard work!! Now I wait...
    BRAINCELL CAMERA - MICHIGAN Renting Weapon Helium, Gemini, Raven, Alexa Studio, Alexa Mini
    Primes: Atlas Anamorphics, Cooke Panchro Classic, Sigma Cine, Celere HS, Leica R, Zeiss Contax
    Zooms: Optimo 15-40, Optimo DPs, Cooke 18-100, Duclos 11-16
    Support: Ronin 2, Black Arm, Alpha Wheels, Tero, ReadyRig, EasyRig, Teradek RT FIZs, Teradek Bolts, Bright Tangerine matteboxes, FSI monitors
    ------
    Cinematography/Production Professor, Compass College of Cinematic Arts, Grand Rapids, MI

Hey Guys,

So talked to DJI and thee is a 20 day waiting period. I think this is little much for a company that just made well over a good amount and for someone like me who has gimbal jobs booked. Anyone else here of this 20 days period? Think we should push to move the process forward a little faster?

Please we have a 15% discount. If we want in the future to continue to have deal like that with them, maybe we can wait the orders without push anything. In case rental will save your job.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominick Sivilli View Post
    Hey Guys,

So talked to DJI and thee is a 20 day waiting period. I think this is little much for a company that just made well over a good amount and for someone like me who has gimbal jobs booked. Anyone else here of this 20 days period? Think we should push to move the process forward a little faster?
    The website used to reflect a 15-20 day backorder but is now updated to 3-5 business days.