Thread: GROUP BUY - TERADEK / RT WIRELESS FIZ

Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    I have a rental house, and would like to get a system that includes both the MDR-SK and the MDR-M along with a bunch of extra cables and accessories. Is that possible?
    BRAINCELL CAMERA - MICHIGAN Renting Weapon Helium, Gemini, Raven, Alexa Studio, Alexa Mini
    Primes: Atlas Anamorphics, Cooke Panchro Classic, Sigma Cine, Celere HS, Leica R, Zeiss Contax
    Zooms: Optimo 15-40, Optimo DPs, Cooke 18-100, Duclos 11-16
    Support: Ronin 2, Black Arm, Alpha Wheels, Tero, ReadyRig, EasyRig, Teradek RT FIZs, Teradek Bolts, Bright Tangerine matteboxes, FSI monitors
    ------
    Cinematography/Production Professor, Compass College of Cinematic Arts, Grand Rapids, MI

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Greenberg View Post
    I have a rental house, and would like to get a system that includes both the MDR-SK and the MDR-M along with a bunch of extra cables and accessories. Is that possible?
    Sure, check out the kit PDF linked in the GB and pick the kit or pieces you need.
    Jason Diamond
    The Diamond Bros.
    Frame.io
    @jasondiamond

Monstro VV Stormtrooper / 8K HELIUM Stormtrooper / 2 x Gemini Packages
    Leica-R Duclos Cinemod 16mm-180mm / Atlas Anamorphic A-Set

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Diamond View Post
    Sure, check out the kit PDF linked in the GB and pick the kit or pieces you need.
    So I see the kit prices and tier 3 discounts on the PDF...but no individual pricing. Is it a safe assumption that I can apply the same 20% discount to each individual piece that I want to add to the order? And will there be some easy way to place a "compound" order like that?
    BRAINCELL CAMERA - MICHIGAN Renting Weapon Helium, Gemini, Raven, Alexa Studio, Alexa Mini
    Primes: Atlas Anamorphics, Cooke Panchro Classic, Sigma Cine, Celere HS, Leica R, Zeiss Contax
    Zooms: Optimo 15-40, Optimo DPs, Cooke 18-100, Duclos 11-16
    Support: Ronin 2, Black Arm, Alpha Wheels, Tero, ReadyRig, EasyRig, Teradek RT FIZs, Teradek Bolts, Bright Tangerine matteboxes, FSI monitors
    ------
    Cinematography/Production Professor, Compass College of Cinematic Arts, Grand Rapids, MI

I have a dilemma - I would love to have the MDR-SK, but I have jobs where I most likely will need a FF on a camera that's not a RED. But the convenience factor of the MDR-SK already mounted on my RED!!

Waaah. What should I do? Get both? Which one should I get first?

If I get both the MDR-SK and MDR-MB, can you throw in a thumbwheel? Haha, it's worth a try!
    Red EPIC-W #003307 "Annabelle"

Just to be clear -- since you mention MDR-SK as a bespoke item and list "motors for MDR-SK" as a separate item... the same motor is usable with both MDR-M and MDR-SK controllers, correct?
    ---
    Nikhil Kamkolkar
    Writer/Filmmaker: http://www.IndianCowboy.com
    Latest action short film: "LAILA" https://youtu.be/wq0z8F-LJww

Hi

Please add one Motor, one motor cable 20cm Right Angle to Straight, a Motor Gear Full Set, System Case MK3.1 and a kit of 8 White Discs to my order.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Dulu View Post
    I have a dilemma - I would love to have the MDR-SK, but I have jobs where I most likely will need a FF on a camera that's not a RED. But the convenience factor of the MDR-SK already mounted on my RED!!

Waaah. What should I do? Get both? Which one should I get first?

If I get both the MDR-SK and MDR-MB, can you throw in a thumbwheel? Haha, it's worth a try!
    Get them both ;) Are you looking for one motor or more? If you get more than 1 motor, the Thumbwheel is included in the order.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Greenberg View Post
    So I see the kit prices and tier 3 discounts on the PDF...but no individual pricing. Is it a safe assumption that I can apply the same 20% discount to each individual piece that I want to add to the order? And will there be some easy way to place a "compound" order like that?
    The Group Buy is really meant for full kits, but we are accepting individual units orders such as MDRs, controllers, and motors. The cables being bought separately were not initially included.

I will reach out shortly with a form fill to complete your order. In the notes section, please specify what else you're looking for and Mark at RT Motion will reach out to help you process the order since its not fitting into our normal GB kits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil Kamkolkar View Post
    Just to be clear -- since you mention MDR-SK as a bespoke item and list "motors for MDR-SK" as a separate item... the same motor is usable with both MDR-M and MDR-SK controllers, correct?
    The motors are the same across all the MDRs sold by Teradek RT so you'll have no issues with the M and SK.

I also just need the sidekick and a motor labeled Zoom on it. But don't need a hand unit. How do I order?
    Dp Reel
    http://www.joncarrdp.com
    Camera & Lighting Rentals in NYC
    http://www.visualcinema.com/rentals/cameras/
    Instagram
    http://instagram.com/joncarrdp
    Carbon Fiber WEAPON Helium #651 "MISTRESS"
    DJI Ronin 2 R2D2
    Schneider Xenon FF primes PL

It's REDcode or no code...

I have sent order forms out to all of those on the list. If you are interested in purchasing, I will send you a link as soon as Jason adds you!

Please send me a form,

I'm interested in MDR-SK, 4 axis hand controller, and motor.
    www.rogersingh.com
    cinematographer producer