Any ETA on the Red lens motor or maybe some specs/info or pictures ...
come on guys you're killing me here
and please no vapour accessories:)
The RED Motor was supposed to be the Viewfactor motor but Curt couldn't bring it in at a low enough price point for RED to buy and rebrand as the RED motor. That said, I'm not sure if RED is still actually looking at making their own motor. And if they do still make one and it's listed as the current price, then the Viewfactor is a better buy as they are several hundred dollars cheaper.
just emailed this
- "Coming Soon" accessories (ie, not currently released for delivery):
- RED PRO PRIME SET OF LENSES (BOTH IMPERIAL AND METRIC)
- RED PRO 18-85 ZOOM LENS (BOTH IMPERIAL AND METRIC)
- RED PRO 300mm PRIME LENS (BOTH IMPERIAL AND METRIC)
- 50-150 ZOOM LENS (METRIC)
- 300mm PRIME LENS (METRIC)
- CARBON FIBER RODS (STANDARD)
- RED PRO 7" LCD
- RED LENS MOTOR
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|