Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: HYDROGEN Update... January 22nd.

Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152
Results 1,511 to 1,518 of 1518
    Hi Jim,

contacting you on this channel to find out to whom I can reach out within RED as i didn't received any reply on my mail. We would like to check if there's a possibility to for a cryengine SDK to implement your technology into our engine.... Hop to hearing from you soon. Best, Pascal

Tony posted the following news:

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Vittimberga View Post
    This morning’s big news is that AT&T and Verizon have announced plans to cary the Hydrogen One. (No pricing or ship date is mentioned).

Also, AT&T will be having a show and tell with the phone on June 2-3 at AT&T SHAPE at Warner Bros. Studios in LA.
    I live on the edge of financial ruin and have ever since the RED One, (And yes, I can still laugh about it.) :)

Quote Originally Posted by H Dewey View Post
    Tony posted the following news:
    Well with att Shape its almost confirmed we will NOT get the H1 before the first week of june. But i have a good feeling we might get a release by the end of june.

I might go to this event
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Christopher bell; 05-17-2018 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher bell View Post
    Well with att Shape its almost confirmed we will NOT get the H1 before the first week of june. But i have a good feeling we might get a release by the end of june.

I might go to this event
    Could also signify an earlier release than August since these two Primo carriers are having a show and tell in June for carrier customers. Actually it kinda suggests to me we pre-orders may get ours somewhere in between May 19 and AT&Ts June showing. (More hope than anything)

There was also mention that either AT&T or Verizon would sell Hydrogens. Not sure if that included unlocked or not. This may be a first step to separating Hydrogen from the Mother Ship (RED) and ITBT, I'm O.K. with that if they are selling unlocks.
    Last edited by H Dewey; 05-17-2018 at 09:18 AM.
    I live on the edge of financial ruin and have ever since the RED One, (And yes, I can still laugh about it.) :)

Quote Originally Posted by H Dewey View Post
    we pre-orders may get ours somewhere in between May 19 and AT&Ts June showing. (More hope than anything)
    Guys, just do what I'm doing, plan in your head that you're not having your preorder in your hand until end of September, then when it arrives before then you're like "HELLLL YEESSS!" You can never lose in that situation, unless of course the screen factory blows up and there is a major delay in production. (jinxed)

Can't wait!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden K. View Post
    Guys, just do what I'm doing, plan in your head that you're not having your preorder in your hand until end of September, then when it arrives before then you're like "HELLLL YEESSS!" You can never lose in that situation, unless of course the screen factory blows up and there is a major delay in production. (jinxed)
    Not even funny as I am dealing with this right now
    https://www.freep.com/story/money/ca...150/617196002/
    They had to rent one of the largest heavy lift aircraft in the world ( Antonov An-124 Ruslan) to transport the dies to Europe to start production back up.

Here was video of the "Fire"
    https://youtu.be/T3DK-jEWQg0

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin T View Post
    Not even funny as I am dealing with this right now
    https://www.freep.com/story/money/ca...150/617196002/
    They had to rent one of the largest heavy lift aircraft in the world ( Antonov An-124 Ruslan) to transport the dies to Europe to start production back up.

Here was video of the "Fire"
    https://youtu.be/T3DK-jEWQg0
    That explosion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden K. View Post
    That explosion!!!!
    Mag burns so hot that when you put water on it, it vaporizes so fast creating hydrogen gas, and then that goes boom....