Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: HYDROGEN Update... January 22nd.

Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263
    wait what??? this phone is going to do photogrammetry? in the phone? or just take the photo for it? oh man oh man.... or am i getting excited for nothing? LOL!!!
    I am having some thing like this in mind...https://pix4d.com/cell-tower-drone-i...antenna-mount/
    man... all this talk of what it could do makes me go really'? really? LOL!!! cant wait for some info!! this is crazy... I feel like ill get let down by what I think it can do and what it will really do lol want to keep my expectation with in reason LOL!!!....

Quote Originally Posted by Prabesh Aryal View Post
    wait what??? this phone is going to do photogrammetry? in the phone? or just take the photo for it? oh man oh man.... or am i getting excited for nothing? LOL!!!
    I am having some thing like this in mind...https://pix4d.com/cell-tower-drone-i...antenna-mount/
    man... all this talk of what it could do makes me go really'? really? LOL!!! cant wait for some info!! this is crazy... I feel like ill get let down by what I think it can do and what it will really do lol want to keep my expectation with in reason LOL!!!....
    If RED is not doing that / photogrammetric / VR based stuff or specifically with other internal partners we have about 15 years of code to port/migrate to make that happen plus (potentially release) some really advanced VR/reality capture techniques that have never been released to the commercial market space (and there is nothing like it out there). Our software was engineered from the ground up for stereo/3d multi-view and VR, makes a real difference to efficient software architecture (especially internally) rather than graphics software with many millions of lines of code that only implement this stuff as an "After thought". We'll see what happens :-) Who Knows :-)

So "We" may use HYDROGEN LEIA as first public/commercial release of our tech...

And not for nothing there may be scores of other bright sparks out there that may also release similar photogrammetric/ machine vision based products too (which would be nice, I think).

We have some key IP in this area for things that are pretty unique visually very impressive for complex subjects for nearly zero compute power...

Never in a million years would I have predicted a Holo/4v/S-3d HIGH quality :-) GLASSES FREE ... Holo/4v/S-3d through-out system on a "Phone/media machine" ROLLED OUT BY RED that effortlessly switches from 3D to excellent 2D... With Front and Back face stereo cameras... + Major/big DOG media partners and special RED-Channel. And we still don't know the "Half of it" ???? Amazing.

Still pinching myself.

Seriously it does not get any more awesome than that and hats of to team RED and JIM Jannard and Jarred land and many other for having real VISION and putting a serious amount of wood behind that.

It's interesting or funny to me as still a lot of folks really have little idea as to how BIG HYDROGEN can be in so many different areas and sectors of life... Both commercial and personal/social.

Still shaking my head in disbelief.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________

@Prabesh that's an excellent application you link, thanks for that... I have to admit I'm kinda interested in the eventual capability for satellite repair and maybe eventually space Junk clean up systems... (bit of a "Pipe dream" but people are working on those kinds of applications right now). I think there is literally trillions of $'s to made in that "Space". for space clean-up. And also industrial inspection for mission critical systems (are really important too)like assembly of jet and rocket engines and the like... Would be nice if US space systems could employ such techniques more regularly on the "Shop floor" might improve investor confidence (+insurance underwrighting) when launching billion dollar satellites and you have to choose between the Russians, Chinese and SpaceX/US launch alliance/ NASA.
    Scarlet-X00750 "Reggie" and Scarlet-X00683 "Larry"

I feel like I'm invisible.

Kind of like a hologram.

Oh well. At least I bought one.
    I'm a filmmaker, an educator, a technician, and sometimes philosopher.
    www.dillonthomasdigital.com

Quote Originally Posted by dillont View Post
    I feel like I'm invisible.

Kind of like a hologram.

Oh well. At least I bought one.
    I LOVE your posts , you have a great sense of humor!

Dude I read practically every word you write...

I can't think sometimes of funny "Memes" to start... YKWIM but looking forward to HYDROGEN channel as that will be a great venue for all kinds of complete insanity and anarchy as well as the sublime and high brow pursuits!

Good sense of humor and good writing IS so important... KNOW that on the blogosphere/inter webs your words and thoughts ARE valued.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

I should "Bug out" for while before I fall pray to "post-itus" (too late LOL) as I am so unbelievably enthusiastic about HYDROGEN and the 'World of HYDROGEN -Ecosystem", Ohh yeah and I have a life and sh*t to do lol... As I say RED FOMO is a B****.

yeah man there is that Google Tango thing.... not sold for us consumers... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_GD7kUbogk ....ill be happy being able to do all that in phone and not have to stitch photo together after in a computer... if this is happening in RH1 I am a sold that is totally worth my money LOL!!

and yeah lol had a lot fun reading about the space stuff...@ Wayne, Eric and I see you dillont <3 (hugs) :) but yah Space!!.... love that stuff lot of cool things happening in that front to... just really fun times... seeing a flying car in space!!!! and holo camera in your hand.... just crazy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prabesh Aryal View Post
    yeah man there is that Google Tango thing.... not sold for us consumers... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_GD7kUbogk ....ill be happy being able to do all that in phone and not have to stitch photo together after in a computer... if this is happening in RH1 I am a sold that is totally worth my money LOL!!

and yeah lol had a lot fun reading about the space stuff...@ Wayne, Eric and I see you dillont <3 (hugs) :) but yah Space!!.... love that stuff lot of cool things happening in that front to... just really fun times... seeing a flying car in space!!!! and holo camera in your hand.... just crazy!!!

OT-ish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjofYotlaY0

This is Curious Droid*... This is a fantastic presentation of "How did NASA get those great film shots of Apollo and the Shuttle?" Shows ALL the behind scenes camera work and technical camera imaging systems they used... Fabulous well worth a look.

When I have time I might re-post that in the official "Off topic " section with boiler plate explanation.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

*No affiliation but he does excellent work, might be interesting to see if we can eventually tempt him onto HYDROGEN "Network" too... He is funded now by doing the Patreon thing and it might be interesting to see if any of the RED-Future media partners do something similar ? t... OK NOW I bug out! ['Put your hands up! And Step away from the computer.... "].