Thread: 7 inch LCD black screen flashing power record lights

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 7 inch dsmc2 touch screen, black screen flashing power record lights 
    This morning I went to prepare for a shoot and my 7 inch touch screen,my only way of accessing my scarlet w at the moment, did not turn on. I updated the firmware and still when I plug in the LCD either trough lemo mount or top plate directly the modem flashes until removed. I put in a support ticket any suggestions?
    Last edited by Chris arena; 01-31-2018 at 12:52 PM.

I have the same problem, let me know if you have an update

Experiencing the exact same thing on an Weapon 8K S35. Tried two different 7in screens, the EVF and both the Lemo A and Lemo B adapters. No signal on the screen.

I am having a very similar issue with Epic-W. Just got the camera back from red service a few weeks ago, functioned properly for two days of shooting no issues at all. Now, for whatever reason, blank screen. I did a hard reset and am getting this error: Firmware Upgrade Failed: Error upgrading one of: Interal FPGA. After the reboot, I can boot as normal, but after I turn off a few times, the same thing happens. Whats strange is that there is some sort of pattern I am seeing with it, mixed in with a few seemingly normal boot ups. I wonder if its a firmware issue (I am on 7.0.3) and maybe try to temporarily roll back to a previous one real quick, anyone know where to download old firmware builds?

Edit: I see the OP came from older firmware possibly, so maybe different issues, but it would be nice to know where to get older firmware builds.