Thread: !00mm Sachtler Sticks w/ mid-level spreader + 30lb payload Sachtler head

Closed Thread
  1. #1 !00mm Sachtler Sticks w/ mid-level spreader + 30lb payload Sachtler head 
    As mentioned I would like to buy Sachtler sticks w/ mid-level spreader and sachtler head (preferably dv-12 SB) that can handle at least 30lb.

Send me prices and pictures.

Thanks.
    SAMHAIN STUDIOS
    RED CF Weapon Dragon #01389

"The camera...has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

Hey I've got n dv12 SB I'd be willing to part with. The sticks have a bottom spreader, not mid level though. I'll take better photos if you're interested. I bought it used 2 years ago off of ebay for $2,300. Could part with it for $2k. Comes with a well used tube. Located in NYC.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8r64ja6b8b6578/1.jpg?dl=0
    -Paulius Kontijevas
    DP + Camera Operator
    www.pauliuskontijevas.com

Quote Originally Posted by Paulius Kontijevas View Post
    Hey I've got n dv12 SB I'd be willing to part with. The sticks have a bottom spreader, not mid level though. I'll take better photos if you're interested. I bought it used 2 years ago off of ebay for $2,300. Could part with it for $2k. Comes with a well used tube. Located in NYC.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8r64ja6b8b6578/1.jpg?dl=0
    PM Sent
    SAMHAIN STUDIOS

"The camera...has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

Bumpity
    SAMHAIN STUDIOS

There was another guy / or same (not sure) selling the dv12 on dvxuser for $1400

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread...ondition-1-400

Thanks guys, just got a head, sticks w/ mid-level spreader, I do appreciate help.
    SAMHAIN STUDIOS