Thread: Star Trek

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Wielage View Post
    I will say nothing... but there are some surprises ahead. Absolutely worth watching. Star Trek: Discovery was much, much better than I thought it was going to be. And the technical work is at a feature-level, just really outstanding lighting, set design, and VFX throughout.
    I've come to expect surprises, after the episode where Lorca wound up in a Klingon prison vessel.

Other than that though, even if the storytelling weren't so good, it would still be fun to watch for the visuals alone.

Watch it in 4K HDR if you can.
    Some day, but not yet. Hopefully soon :)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Rakesh Malik
    Director of Photography
    http://WhiteCranePhotography.com
    http://WinterLight.studio

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Wielage View Post
    I will say nothing... but there are some surprises ahead. Absolutely worth watching. Star Trek: Discovery was much, much better than I thought it was going to be. And the technical work is at a feature-level, just really outstanding lighting, set design, and VFX throughout. Watch it in 4K HDR if you can.
    Okay now exactly how is that possible ;)
    < Someday I'll be cool enough to have something witty here >

Lorca is still alive, sort of, and the other universe version of the lead is unaccounted for. My guess.
    An explorer explores new ideas and things, but somebody stuck in mud, complains.
    - But the explorer complains about how much better the territory he has discovered is instead.

-Since when has denying that the possible is possible been reason? Such is the life of some skepticism.
    -Normalcy involves what is realistically possible, not just what you say.