Thread: Best Lens for 96-120FPS Monochrome Footage/Still capture-Wild Gorilla subject

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BTW Grayson, John Merchant is probably the most knowledgeable source on the planet on all things RED Mono. If money is no object, I would see if John would work on a consulting basis to personally get you up to speed in a private workshop style capacity. Since you have no prior RED camera experience it is way more important to get hands on time, via a knowledgeable mentor, rather than worry about lens choice and other gear
    -Zeb
    FAA 333 Drone Jock
    Underwater Shooter
    RED in Hawaii w/Operator
    www.Stock8K.com

Senior Member Marcus Friedlander's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb B View Post
    BTW Grayson, John Merchant is probably the most knowledgeable source on the planet on all things RED Mono. If money is no object, I would see if John would work on a consulting basis to personally get you up to speed in a private workshop style capacity. Since you have no prior RED camera experience it is way more important to get hands on time, via a knowledgeable mentor, rather than worry about lens choice and other gear
    +1 to that! Probably the best advice I've seen in the two threads about this hahaha