Thread: Steadicam Air monopod

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb B View Post
    Thanks Bob! That slot allows flat travel in one direction - wonder what the off vertical travel is on directions other than the slot? Looks like the 15 is not yet shipping. Would like to have one in hand for a Gundu Review before getting one. Odd that these made it onto BH but didn't have a RU Group Buy.
    Yeah its flat for travel but it can also pop off if needed. Without using the slot, I'd says it a 45 degree in all other directions.

VFX, Cinematographer, Photographer
    10 frame handles
    Vimeo
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gundu View Post
    Yeah its flat for travel but it can also pop off if needed. Without using the slot, I'd says it a 45 degree in all other directions.
    Thx! Some are limited to 15 which limits their usefulness. I will say the mono is the most underrated piece of kit. I look at some of the gack posted on IG to set up a simple 18" slide, push or glide and laugh. Mono don't need no stinkin batteries, firmware and can be used in dozens of ways fast. Ounce per ounce it is the most effective way to introduce stable camera movement. I'm traveling to a remote region of the UK in a couple days for a high-end project, the gimbal etc stays behind, too fuckin big and fussy - the mono is in the bag.
    -Zeb
    FAA 333 Drone Ace
    6K Drone Worldwide
    Underwater Shooter
    RED in Hawaii w/Operator
    www.Stock8K.com

Curious as to the availability of this item. I ordered the Air 25 back on May 1st; but haven't heard anything since. All I received was a receipt, and thank you for ordering. Says that it's in stock...but no tracking or any type of update. How long did it take for you all to get your monopod?

I ordered mine (on mc4.la) on 4/10, received an order confirmation the same day, a shipment notification on 4/11 and delivery by FedEx on 4/13. Excellent service and it is a great piece of gear. I would contact customer service.

I tried emailing support, but the email address keeps bouncing back a undeliverable. Is there a phone number?

Here's the phone number on the FedEx label that was on the shipping carton: 323-993-5425

False alarm I guess; for late yesterday I received an email with tracking information. Should be delivered today. This did take 10 DAYS. Interesting. Anyway...

I have ordered one at CVP in the UK back in May. I am still waiting for the delivery...
    Norbert Niederacher
    Weapon MG, The Clutch, ActionCam, Schneider Xenon