Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: May 19th- HYDROGEN Sneak Peek.

Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253
    John, fully agree.
    Open a new thread called “Live from the event” and post everything there, so we don’t miss anything.

Senior Member Christoffer Glans's Avatar
    Will there be any photos (regular 2D ones) taken with the phone camera and posted here? I mean, I get that the H4V content and screen is hush hush, but the regular camera capability would be nice to see and that surely must be finished so close to launch?
    "Using any digital cinema camera today is like sending your 35mm rolls to a standard lab. -Using a Red is like owning a dark room."
    Red Weapon 6K #00600

Links
    Epic Dragon & Canon CN-E street test
    Red Epic - Noise Reduction Test - Stockholm 2014
    Red Epic - Stockholm HDRx Test

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher bell View Post
    I asked the Red hydrogen group on Facebook to post their questions... this is the list I have so far
    @Christopher, do you have the answers to the questions in the list?

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer Glans View Post
    Will there be any photos (regular 2D ones) taken with the phone camera and posted here? I mean, I get that the H4V content and screen is hush hush, but the regular camera capability would be nice to see and that surely must be finished so close to launch?
    I'm getting the impression that the cell cameras are just pretty much like any other, but Jim said directly when i asked that the cinema and stills module would be a mirrorless "killer". His words exactly.