Thread: DSMC 1: Focus assist blue?

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 DSMC 1: Focus assist blue? 
    Hi all. . .

I remember in the good ol' RED One days, there was a wonderful focus assist item that put things in focus in blue.

Does the Scarlet Dragon DSMC 1 have that capability? If so, where is it on the menu? I can't find it.

There was also a histogram on the RED One that showed what was in focus in terms of the plane of the image. Does that exist on DSMC 1 cameras?

Thanks.

Stephen
    Scarlet Dragon with Canon, Sigma, and Tokina lenses and the Optitron 2 wireless system
    First feature film, Works in Progress, out on DVD (Vanguard Cinema) and online.
    Second feature film, Terminal, scheduled for a fall 2017 release.
    Third feature film, The Tree, currently submitting to festivals scheduled for a mid- to late 2017 release.
    Fourth feature film, The Land, currently in pre-production.

One hundred and one people on this site (presumably with Scarlet cameras) have seen this post, and NO ONE knows anything about this?

That is actually shocking.

How about someone from RED???

I thought that blue (or was it RED) focus feature was the best thing on the One.

Stephen
    Scarlet Dragon with Canon, Sigma, and Tokina lenses and the Optitron 2 wireless system
    First feature film, Works in Progress, out on DVD (Vanguard Cinema) and online.
    Second feature film, Terminal, scheduled for a fall 2017 release.
    Third feature film, The Tree, currently submitting to festivals scheduled for a mid- to late 2017 release.
    Fourth feature film, The Land, currently in pre-production.