Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Epic-W 4" touch goes BLACK, shuts off?

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Epic-W 4" touch goes BLACK, shuts off? 
    Since the recent firmware update-
    My Epic-W 4" touch has been going black, I'm not certain but I think when I switch between sensor crops or switch to playback? I have not figured out how to wake it back up aside from pulling off the battery and restarting.

Anyone else have this issue? I've yet to find the pattern since I've only shot twice since firmware update, luckily personal projects.

We all having issue after this update you need to send the log to red and hopefully they will fix it soon

3.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Hi Brett,

Can you please create a support ticket via Support.RED.com and provide us with a camera log file (Settings-Maintenance-Save Log) along with details regarding your camera setup?

Thank you!

4.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #4  
    Hi all,

If you're experiencing issues related to the linked Known Issue, please be aware that RED released v7.0.3 that addresses this bug.

Please download and attempt to replicate. If you're still experiencing this issue, please submit a request to RED support on support.red.com.