Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: scarlet-w unusable after update to 7.0.2

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 scarlet-w unusable after update to 7.0.2 
    I'm very sad, I've just updated my scarlet-w to 7.0.2 after I read it they fixed the diagonal tearing problem...
    Well, I don't know if that problem got fixed, but all I know is I can't use my camera anymore because I get a black screen after I change almost any setting... The first time it happened when I wanted to check the raw image, then it didn't happen on that specific action after rebooting, but now I keep on getting a black screen any time I change the resolution.
    It goes without saying this makes it barely usable in a production environment and I'm pretty disappointed

I've been contacted by Chad from the Red team who offered some help, meanwhile the camera started working as expected after installing the firmware twice.
    So I hope my issue is solved :) I'll keep you posted if any other problem comes my way

I'm also having this issue. I will try reinstalling now..
    Cinematographer, London
    Scarlet-W

www.joshbirchfilms.com
    Reel: https://vimeo.com/290364493

Unfortunately no luck for me. Will have to monitor through fool control / external monitor which isn't ideal.
    Cinematographer, London
    Scarlet-W

www.joshbirchfilms.com
    Reel: https://vimeo.com/290364493

Same error, I just updated 2 scarlets-w and can’t use magnification. Very dissapointing

Same thing.I updated today and it goes black when i try to playback , toggle magnify etc..
    I can not use the camera like this.
    Anyone knows hot to solve this ?

7.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #7  
    Josh and Andro,

I see your support tickets and the RED Support team has reached out to further assist you with these issues.

Jose, can you please create a support ticket with RED as well via Support.RED.com and provide us with a log file?

Thank you.