Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: May 19th problem...

Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

That does actually make sense for the carrier I suppose. "You want to use this cool new technology? You can only use it over our network, in which you have to pay for." I hate the world.

Quote Originally Posted by John Chambers View Post
    What do you mean? The Hydrogen will do EVERYTHING!

Oh and for the sake of our younger viewers, I want to point out that is not Meghan Markle saying "I do"!
    I just googled "Meghan Markle". I probably should have already known that name considering I am on twitter constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden K. View Post
    I just googled "Meghan Markle". I probably should have already known that name considering I am on twitter constantly.
    You had to Google that name? I am impressed you've managed to avoid the 'Wedding Fever'!

You had to Google that name? I am impressed you've managed to avoid the 'Wedding Fever'!
    I'm only interested in what I'm interested in, the rest is just distraction that I swipe through. :)

Well, one thing's for sure, May 19 is going to go down in history. And I'm not talking about Hazza and Megs!

Well, one thing's for sure, May 19 is going to go down in history. And I'm not talking about Hazza and Megs!
    I agree. And just think - if they had waited a few months they could have been part of that history as the first Royal Wedding filmed in h4v...

8. #268 PHOTO REACTION ENTRY 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    I like the reaction video... it really is fun to see people respond to their 1st view of the display. I'm going to respectfully ask for no pics of the 4V display and have a contest for the best reaction video or still posted.

A HYDROGEN as 1st prize? Same prize for the best description of the 4V display experience?

Jim
    Here is my (creative) reaction (hope this is allowed). Picture on the left with my Nokia tide-me-over. Picture on the right with HYDROGEN (creative).

And, yes, creative = imagined. I was not lucky enough to be able to attend but I have read everything posted from the event and I will continue to do so. My expectations have been increased by the feedback. For me the glass is more than half full.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Paul Maber; 05-24-2018 at 12:48 PM.