Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: AT&T, Verizon and Telcel...

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #1 AT&T, Verizon and Telcel... 
    We are happy to finally announce our carrier partners... AT&T and Verizon in the US and Telcel in Mexico. All will launch on the same date and time in August.

Pre-orders will ship about a month before the official launch date.

Jim
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    We are happy to finally announce our carrier partners... AT&T and Verizon in the US and Telcel in Mexico. All will launch on the same date and time in August.

Pre-orders will ship about a month before the official launch date.

Jim
    I'm hoping to pick up my 2 Ti models before Comic Con! Thanks jim for the update! See you saturday
    Last edited by Christopher bell; 05-17-2018 at 02:50 PM.

Bummer, I'm on Sprint. Anyway looking forward to still using it as a monitor and just a camera. Will these be connected to the dsmc2's as external monitors at the may 19 event?
    Samir Patel
    instagram.com/patelimages

samir-patel.com

--
    Stealth Weapon-MG and EPIC-W with some vintage Contax-Zeiss and Leica-R goodness and some Canon and Nikon modern glass just for good measure.

I'm on Sprint as well, but as the pre-orders are 'unlocked', will the LTE bands support Sprint's network? I think it will, as it was mentioned that this will work on Google's Project Fi. A confirmation for Sprint network support on unlocked models would be nice though.

Here are the different bands, and each carriers support:
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/FrameWo...ericaLinks.pdf

Was hoping for Google Project Fi - bummer. At least I don't have to change carriers as I'm already grandfathered in a no-contract with AT&T. Thanks for the update Jim! Can't wait for JULY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Montville View Post
    I'm on Sprint as well, but as the pre-orders are 'unlocked', will the LTE bands support Sprint's network? I think it will, as it was mentioned that this will work on Google's Project Fi. A confirmation for Sprint network support on unlocked models would be nice though.

Here are the different bands, and each carriers support:
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/FrameWo...ericaLinks.pdf
    I'm on Sprint as well, here's to hoping no issues with the unlocked....... ready to dump my Iphone.

7.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Phones purchased from us directly (all pre-orders) are unlocked and dual Sim capable. Dual Sim or one Sim and a micro SD card. Jim
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

8.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Camera modules will NOT ship with the phone. They are still in development. Jim

Sounds like it will! Just wanted to be sure, as I have bought an "unlocked phone" once, and didn't know about LTE bands yet, and got hosed when I tried to activate it, and looked like an idiot at the Sprint desk, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    Camera modules will NOT ship with the phone. They are still in development. Jim
    Thank you for taking the time to post Jim. I wanted to confirm that you mentioned their will be module prototypes at the event this saturday?

thank you