Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: AT&T, Verizon and Telcel...

Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Quote Originally Posted by David Swan View Post
    OK, I have an unlocked pre-order, but will it run on the UK-O2 network?
    And what about carriers outside the USA? Will they be supported?
    The phone will work on any compatible network, so long as the network provider allows you access. People who travel internationally often "rent" SIM cards while they are in any given country, so they can get full network service on their phone without having to deal with roaming/international fees. As long as O2 has a BYOD policy where you can buy a SIM card from them, you can use it with their network as you would any other phone.

Quote Originally Posted by L. Langer View Post
    The phone will work on any compatible network, so long as the network provider allows you access. People who travel internationally often "rent" SIM cards while they are in any given country, so they can get full network service on their phone without having to deal with roaming/international fees. As long as O2 has a BYOD policy where you can buy a SIM card from them, you can use it with their network as you would any other phone.
    If your actual phone has a SIM card, chances are that it will work... The key is the "unlocked" phone. My mom (from Argentina) has a provider there that don't want (or accept - or is what they said) phones from the US. I gave her my old phone (unlocked) we switched the SIMs and it worked as a charm... check if your provider uses AT&T or Verizon's kind of network.

Hey Jim, any word about Canadian carriers?

It won't make my England trip, but it will make my Alaska trip ... I hope ... (I leave 31 July.)
    Scarlet-X #2034 "Bea"

"The Chronicles of the Fated" (pre production)
    https://www.facebook.com/thefatedshow