Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: DSMC2. Unified.

Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182
    Shooting a feature start of August, and was hoping to have the Epic-W Helium -> Gemini upgrade before it. Almost don't want to risk not having the camera back in time if I don't hear about the upgrade soon. :(

Filled out the upgrade request on day 2 of it opening.

Co
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Montville View Post
    Shooting a feature start of August, and was hoping to have the Epic-W Helium -> Gemini upgrade before it. Almost don't want to risk not having the camera back in time if I don't hear about the upgrade soon. :(

Filled out the upgrade request on day 2 of it opening.
    Contact Cine-Sauce - I know they have Gemini in stock and are doing upgrades.
    RED DSMC2 GEMINI #011030

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wahba View Post
    CoContact Cine-Sauce - I know they have Gemini in stock and are doing upgrades.
    Sent a contact us request, and I'll see what they say. Thanks!

I got a broken English reply (typed on a smartphone, so I can see how), but from what I can translate, it seems that RED may be outsourcing some upgrades to CineSause, if we're "selected". They schedule the upgrades when RED tells CineSause that they are ready.

Senior Member David J. Buchanan's Avatar
    RED apparently is having system issues, haven't received my camera in a month... They said they fixed it. I'll see what happens at the end of the week. If mine gets here, you might be alright.
    Monstro, Dragon, A7S
    Zeiss Otus 28, 55, 85
    Corporate G&E Package
    davidjbuchanan.com