Thread: Problem with DCP-o-matic

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Problem with DCP-o-matic 
    Senior Member Christoffer Glans's Avatar
    I've downloaded it and tried creating a DCP but getting some weird green pixels on the final image. Now, this isn't a grade I've done so I'm figuring that it's not able to process the extreme colors (out of gammut?), but I'm not sure what to do? There are no settings in DCP-o-matic to limit colors or anything that refers to the green pixelated parts of the image. I thought it was just in the preview, but it ended up on the DCP as well. Anyone?
    Attached Images
    "Using any digital cinema camera today is like sending your 35mm rolls to a standard lab. -Using a Red is like owning a dark room."
    Red Weapon 6K #00600

Links
    Epic Dragon & Canon CN-E street test
    Red Epic - Noise Reduction Test - Stockholm 2014
    Red Epic - Stockholm HDRx Test

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer Glans View Post
    I've downloaded it and tried creating a DCP but getting some weird green pixels on the final image. Now, this isn't a grade I've done so I'm figuring that it's not able to process the extreme colors (out of gammut?), but I'm not sure what to do? There are no settings in DCP-o-matic to limit colors or anything that refers to the green pixelated parts of the image. I thought it was just in the preview, but it ended up on the DCP as well. Anyone?
    What type of source files are you using? Can you send me an example input that triggers this? (to carl@dcpomatic.com)