Thread: Gemini - 2X Anamorphic - Low Light

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11  
    Senior Member Bill Totolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    328
    Nice work.
    Bill Totolo
    billtotolo.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member Chris McKechnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Totolo View Post
    Nice work.
    Thank you!
    Chris McKechnie
    Director of Photography
    Email - redepicguy@gmail.com
    Reel - https://vimeo.com/314919326
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    909
    Great piece Chris! I'm about to go DSMC2, never considered Gemini until a few weeks ago, after research & watching this, it's a done deal, Gemini's the camera for me... Was this shot at 1600 ISO in "normal mode" (as opposed to low light mode)?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member Chris McKechnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamon Lewis View Post
    Great piece Chris! I'm about to go DSMC2, never considered Gemini until a few weeks ago, after research & watching this, it's a done deal, Gemini's the camera for me... Was this shot at 1600 ISO in "normal mode" (as opposed to low light mode)?
    Thanks dude! You’ll be very happy with Gemini. It’s a true beast!
    Chris McKechnie
    Director of Photography
    Email - redepicguy@gmail.com
    Reel - https://vimeo.com/314919326
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    113
    Forget about the camera (even though the images are lovely)...This is such wonderful and heartwarming work and a truly inspirational story! Fantastic job, Chris!
    Tobias Linden
    Director / DP

    EPIC-W HELIUM 8K
    #0748
    @tobylinden | tobylinden.com | hello@tobylinden.com | vimeo.com/tobiaslinden
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portland,OR
    Posts
    301
    Is it too late to add another Gemini? Already on list for one.
    Thanks,
    Tim
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member Chris McKechnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby Linden View Post
    Forget about the camera (even though the images are lovely)...This is such wonderful and heartwarming work and a truly inspirational story! Fantastic job, Chris!
    Thanks man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Jones View Post
    Is it too late to add another Gemini? Already on list for one.
    Thanks,
    Tim
    Think you're posting your question in the wrong thread mate.
    Chris McKechnie
    Director of Photography
    Email - redepicguy@gmail.com
    Reel - https://vimeo.com/314919326
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member Julien Deka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    223
    Very powerful and inspiring. Thanks for sharing
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Dallas, TX! I thought you were based in OC, CA.....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member Chris McKechnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Julien Deka View Post
    Very powerful and inspiring. Thanks for sharing
    My pleasure and thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Abeynayake View Post
    Dallas, TX! I thought you were based in OC, CA.....
    I recently moved to dallas!
    Chris McKechnie
    Director of Photography
    Email - redepicguy@gmail.com
    Reel - https://vimeo.com/314919326
    Reply With Quote  
     

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts