Thread: HELP! RED Epic-W Can't Read Any of my Minimags (Could not mount the media...)

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Further troubleshooting results... by the way, I'm sharing this in case someone else in the future runs into this issue and searches the forum for answers.

I got the cards to work after repeatedly rebooting until it would read the card. Secure formatted both. Turned off and on again and they are readable.

It's almost as if the problem shows itself before the camera gets up to temperature. I had a similar problem with my Epic Dragon where the screen would go crazy but the problem would go away once the camera got up to temperature. Weird AF.
    Ryan Sauvé | @sauvedp
    Epic-X Dragon #5343
    Epic-W #7950

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Newman View Post
    Ryan,

+) Take the camera to bits (modules + SIDE HANDLE if connected) - and out it back together.
    There is (in my guess) asynchronous elements during the startup that might behave differently.

+) Booting from battery or Mains power.
    This is just in case there in EM interference on the Mains and / power fluctuations.

+) Run a Camera healthcheck. Also check modules it thinks are attached.

+) Turn Off adhoc WiFi (if enabled) - as there is (in my guesstimated opinion something which cause causes issues where there is interference from Bluetooth or wifi).

AJ
    Thanks man, I'll try all that.
    Ryan Sauvé | @sauvedp
    Epic-X Dragon #5343
    Epic-W #7950