Hello,

I'm a professional Director of Photography in Chicago and I'm selling an awesome 4k Cinema Camera for a great price! It's only clocked 839 hours in the 5 years I've owned it and I've been the only owner. I've taken great care of this camera over the years and I'm kinda sad to be selling it. However, I'm in the market to upgrade my system and I'm happy to pass along this great system to someone looking for a second camera or maybe a young cameraman looking to purchase their first pro setup. The camera comes with 2 - 128 GB SxS pro plus media cards. A USB 3.0 Card reader. 2 Sony Olivine Lithium Ion Batterie and a Dual charger. These batteries are awesome. They charge faster than any other battery I've used. By the time one runs out of juice your second battery will already be charged. The camera is also outfitted with an Arri Top Plate and handle. It is equiped with the Sony OLED view finder and comes with a water proof SKB iSeries custom foam case. The camera comes with a PL mount and a Nikon mount for use with manual Nikon lenses. Hit me up with any questions please. Serious inquiries only, thanks!

Link to Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/akcikzh8q...FculxaZKa?dl=0

Josh Tallo
Tallo Filmworks ltd.