Thread: Tungsten Lights & Lighting accessories (Arri, Ianebeam, Sekonic, etc.)

Closed Thread
  1. #1 Tungsten Lights & Lighting accessories (Arri, Ianebeam, Sekonic, etc.) 
    Hey guys/gals. Im selling some lights and lighting accessories so I figured I'd post them here. Unfortunately all prices are firm as I am on a tight budget and posted them for as low as I can. PayPal or local pickup only (Toms River area New Jersey). Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. Box dimensions and weight are posted along with lights so you can price them out, my zip is 08731. FYI, shipping can be expensive on some of these lights as the packages can be fairly large and or heavy. I have a post office and a UPS store nearby but not a Fedex. Some of the smaller lights and accessories will be shipped USPS flat rate only as I already have them boxed up and the prices are reasonable. All of the lights have new or fairly new bulbs. Pics of all items are attached. PM me with any questions or inquiries. Thanks.

- $650 OR trade for Ronin, will consider reasonable offer): Came-TV Steadicam Vest, arm, and stabilizer. No case.

- $200 : Ianebeam 2k 2000w Blonde tungsten open face with barn doors and photo flex speedring. Good condition, cosmetically it has seen better days, functionally it is excellent with no issues. (Speedring works with most 4 sided soft boxes and 10 inch diameter lights, priced at $145 new. It is in mint condition . Will sell light and speed ring separately for $100 each). (14 pounds 15" x 14" x 14")

- $125 : Photoflex Cinedome Pro Large 36 x48 silver lined soft box for hot lights up to 2000w. Normal wear and tear, very good condition. (Works with 2k blonde) Also includes egg crate and carry bag. (7 pounds 48" x 7" x 7")

ARRI LIGHTS
    (all stand mountable)

- $225 : (1 available) Arri 300 plus 300w fresnel with barn doors. Excellent condition. (ships via USPS flat rate medium box $13)

- $200 : (1 available) Arri 150w fresnel with barn doors, gel filter holder, and extra bulb. Excellent condition. (USPS flat rate shipping $13)

https://imgur.com/a/f3XB8v1
    Last edited by Ron Michaels; 09-23-2018 at 10:45 AM.

updated

Updated / bump

Updated / bump