Thread: Missed the boat...

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Missed the boat... 
    Iím disappointed that I missed the boat on these. I remember seeing a pdf floating around a while back and thought it was going up for preorder but that the page would stay up. I didnít know RED was cutting it off. Ugh.

Does anyone know when general sale is coming back? I have high hopes for their vision of phone modularity in the photography and video world and integration with my Helium 8k
    -Brock Smith

Hi Brock. Go to hv4.com on 2nd Nov for direct purchasing from RED/H4V (or AT&T or Verizon same day if either are your cup of tea). 2 Nov is still the proposed launch date (although everything can change...but let's hope not). Cheers.
    Last edited by Paul Maber; 10-05-2018 at 10:13 AM.

Perfect, thanks! ����
    -Brock Smith

You can sight up at hv4.com for notices/updates about ordering and the carrier launches. And will ultimately be able to order there or from select carriers when it launches if you don’t want to pay in full up front for the unlocked unit. Hv4user.net has all the discussions and Jim occasionally stops by.
    - Jeff Kilgroe
    - Applied Visual Technologies, LLC | RojoMojo
    - Just me and my 8K Monstro VV kicking ass.

I think the boat on this is just leaving the docs right now. Plenty of time to get into Hydrogen and it will be years until we see this mature. Its exciting, cannot wait for my preorder, but am very much aware that this is just the beginning and the proper, "juicy" stuff for us content creators is still far away...

My interest is completely on the H4V side of content creation and delivery, since all my 2D needs are covered over here at Red Digital Cinema.

Sometimes I get too carried away with new tech and forget about my ends meet and , well, creating my own content. Always a fan of what Jarred, Jim and Co come up with and as long as wallet allows, am there to support this!
    Sťrgio Perez

Weapon Monstro #03294 "Amochai" in Macau

Video Director/Creative/Producer

http://vimeo.com/user1503556

https://www.youtube.com/user/spzprod..._as=subscriber

The real site is: h4v.com ;)

From what I remember, the site will go 'truly live' on retail launch date, which is still set as Nov 2nd. You will be able to buy unlocked Hydrogen on day 1 of launch.

i may have a phone available for sale, if i'm not able to cancel my order.