Thread: Gemini upgrade 3 weeks in, no emails returned.

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Gemini upgrade 3 weeks in, no emails returned. 
    So, I hate posting in the complaints forum but I'm hoping I can get some answers from people in the similar situation.

I sent my Weapon Mg to be upgraded to Gemini on September 11th, as soon as I received an email that my batch is ready.

During first week, Christine was responsive to my emails and I provided payment information, expecting to get a pick up notice the following week.

Since then I didn't get a single email returned.

I called multiple times and best answer I could get is that my camera didn't pass the QC after the sensor installation.

No other information, no estimated delivery date, no return emails from Christine. Just silence.

I'm hemorrhaging money in rentals because of this.

Have 3 big shoots coming up in October and I have no idea when will I receive my camera.

Anybody?
    milanspasic.com
    Weapon Mg #88

Hey Milan

Yes, same here..

I just got mine back after 4 weeks (fedex is fucking with me at the moment so i dont have it yet in my hands) so yours should be almost ready.
    I'm shure they do the best they can and are working trough lots uf upgrades..

But i can sympathise with you as i'm in the same position.. keep the faith :-) it will be worth the wait

Thanks Daniel, they swiped my card yesterday so fingers crossed I hear back today. Leaving the country for a shoot tomorrow. Cutting it a bit close ... :/

I just wish there was more information provided, keeping people in the dark about the timeline or the process breeds mistrust.

Productions are asking me if they need to rent the camera for me or not and I don't have an answer for them.
    milanspasic.com
    Weapon Mg #88