Thread: Lith Battery Group Buy

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Lith Battery Group Buy 
    ****UPDATE**** 10/29/18 18:13 PDT
    We've hit our max discount already! We have 30 batteries, so we're getting the best deal possible now!

Hey there!

Many of you know me... I'm always on the prowl for a good deal. I've found another, and I'm looking to share my good fortune! I have another group buy for us!

I've been at this business some 25+ years (jeez, when you say it like that!) and I've been a gold mount user for most of my career. I took some great advice from a couple of users on this forum and added some V-mount batteries to my arsenal as well. This makes it easier for me when I travel and work with other people.

I used basically one brand of batteries for nearly 20 years or so... but in the last several years, I've been willing to "try" other brands of batteries, because the lithium batteries were only "guaranteed" to last 18 months from the manufacturer I was so loyal to. Many of you know that I tried and fell in love with PAG batteries. I still like them. I still own some, but they are now coming to "end of life..." and I have to either buy new ones or recell them.
    Currently I have a mix of batteries from Anton Bauer, PAG, Core, DynaCore and CamLast. The first two brands are all starting to give out... and I can't complain, they've lasted me quite a long time, as I make maintain them very well.

A couple of friends of mine told me about "Lith" batteries, and how much they loved them! At first glance they make look like another very popular brand of batteries... and they should because they are made by that brand and then have stickers applied to them with the Lith brand.
    I have a few of these in the 95w/h and the 155w/h variables. I have one each in both V and Gold mount. They work very well on Red cameras, and all the accessories I use as well. I like the 95s for monitors, small LED lights and things of that nature.
    I've spoken to Lith and they are willing to do a group buy for Red Users.

The discount levels are as follows: (this is for either Gold or V-mount, your choice! Price is "per battery.") *These prices dos NOT reflect per person purchases. The discounts are structured on the TOTAL number of of untis sold in the GROUP BUY.

For sales of 1-5 batteries: 5% off
    1) $185.25 95w/h
    2) $261.25 155w/h
    3) $413.25 260w/h

For sales of 6-10 batteries: 10% off
    1) $175.50 95w/h
    2) $247.50 155 w/h
    3) $391.50 260w/h

For sales of 11-15 batteries: 15% off
    1) $165.75 95w/h
    2) $233.75 155w/h
    3) $369.75 260w/h

For sales of 16-30 batteries: 20% off
    1) $156.00 95w/h
    2) $220.00 155w/h
    3) $348.00 260w/h

For sales of 30 or more batteries: 24% off (with exception of the 260w/h which will be 29%!)
    1) $150.00 95w/h
    2) $210.00 155w/h
    3) $235.60 155w/h with Red communication
    4) $310.00 260w/h

They have Sony F970 style batteries too. Flat rate of $ 50.00 F970 battery

All of the Lith chargers will have a discount of 20%! They have dual chargers in both Gold and V-mount. They have a dual "split" charger in Gold and V-mount. There are quad chargers in both. There is also a "travel charger."

• $140.00 for 2-position L-2A Gold Mount Simultaneous Charger/Power Adapter
    • $140.00 for 2-position L-2S V-Mount Simultaneous Charger/Power Adapter
    • $140.00 for 1-position each (gold/V) L-2SN/AN Gold Mount Simultaneous Charger/Power Adapter
    • $260.00 for 4-position Gold or V-Mount simultaneous Charger
    • $ 52.00 for 1-position Travel Charger

The Group Buy will remain open through November 30th. There is no "minimum" per (watt hour) size. The discount levels are for total batteries! Payments are to be made by December 7th. An online link will be provided for payment, which can be made via credit/debit card or PayPal. The batteries will be shipped ground. The cost of shipping will vary dependent upon how many batteries one purchases. (We hope to have a price posted in a few days for 1 battery, 2 batteries, four batteries, and six batteries; working the weight on all of those out now.) If goals are reached before the deadline, payments can be made immediately and shipping will commence immediately. The US distributor has many of each power level (watt hour) and style of battery (gold/V), however, there is a chance that this group buy may cause them to run out of stock on hand, which may cause a 7-14 day delay in receiving of the batteries as they replenish stock.

Features of the Gold and V-mount batteries:
    ◆ Super compact professional camera battery (for each size)
    ◆ 14.4V, 95Wh, 155Wh or 260Wh large capacity
    ◆ D-tap output socket
    ◆ 5-level LED power indicator
    ◆ Metal Gold Mount or V-Mount plate
    ◆ Compatible with All RED cameras, as well as ARRI ALEXA Mini、Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Blackmagic URSA、Nauticam Digital Video Systems
    ◆The LITH 155Wh Battery is capable of delivering up to 10 amps for high current draw applications, including LED panel lights.
    ◆The LITH 155Wh Battery is capable of delivering up to 12 amps for high current draw applications, including LED panel lights.
    ◆The LITH 260Wh Battery is capable of delivering up to 18 amps for high current draw applications, including LED panel lights.
    ◆Warranty Period::3 years conditional (fulfilled by US distributor)
    Last edited by Curt Pair; 11-12-2018 at 08:20 PM.
    Weapon Helium | Scarlet-W | Fuji Cabrios: 19-90 & 85-300mm | Zeiss Otus (28mm, 55mm, 85mm) | 3-ton grip truck | Ronin | Inspire 2 | Jib | Steadicam | and more!

Adobe CC Production Premium, BlueFish 444 4k

www.azPTP.com
    - Info
    Demo material
    Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook

Bump for Group Info:

Master List:

01. 2x 155 Gold Mount Curt Pair
    02. 4x 260 Gold Mount Curt Pair
    03. 2x 260 Phan Duc Chuong
    04. 2x F970 Phan Duc Chuong
    05. 1x 260 + Travel Charger Luca Jovanovic
    06. 10x 155w V-Mounts (Red Version) Tom Van
    07. 3x 95 Gold Mount + Dual Charger Will Stewart
    08. 2x 155 V-Mount + 1x 4 Bank V-Mount Charger Tyler Jones
    09. 4x 155 V-Mount + 4x Charger Roger Altenberry
    10. 2x 95 V-Mount Ryan P. Kelly
    11. 6x 155 V-Mount + Dual Charger Nick Pietroniro
    12. 8 x 155 V-mounts Joshua O. Miller
    13. 2x 155 V-Mounts (Red Version) Alex Kiritz

46 batteries Total thus far!

We've hit our MAX discount! (11/02/18)
    Last edited by Curt Pair; 11-08-2018 at 07:33 AM.
    Weapon Helium | Scarlet-W | Fuji Cabrios: 19-90 & 85-300mm | Zeiss Otus (28mm, 55mm, 85mm) | 3-ton grip truck | Ronin | Inspire 2 | Jib | Steadicam | and more!

www.azPTP.com
    - Info
    Demo material

Can you get ones that communicate the charge % signal? Like the DM-155S(R)?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Kiritz View Post
    +1!
    Noah Yuan-Vogel | noahyv.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Kiritz View Post
    I will check with them. The ones I have only have "voltage." I'm alright with that... being a veteran of 25+ years, all I've had for most of my career is "voltage," so I'm used to it... at 12V, start thinking about changing... at 11.5, you gotta...

Let me find out from them.

www.azPTP.com
    - Info
    Demo material

do they ship from China ?

If yes, I would take 260wh x 2 and NF970 x 2

1x 260wh and travel charger for me

Wow, perfect timing on this group buy, as I've been squirreling away extra money to replace my 5-year old REDbricks in the very near future. An the prices in this group buy are incredibly attractive. Very tempted to ask you to put me down for 6 of the 260wh in V-mount if you can hit that 29% off tier. A few questions:

When is the group buy set to close on orders?

I didn't see that there was a 2-position V-Mount Simultaneous Charger. Was this just a typo, or is the 4-position charger the only one available in V-mount?

Is there a good place to go for literature on these batteries outside of the website? Just looking for some 3-party reviews of the batteries to see how well they might stand up.

Thanks. All the best.
    "If it can be written or thought, it can be filmed" -- Stanley Kubrick

8K Weapon VV Monstro #1882 --Sus Volantes
    6K RED Epic-M

I've been running a few of these Batteries to test and they have been great.

I can use voltage or % so don't really care that mine are just voltage.
    But they have been very reliable and last very well compared to my Core small red 98w

These are shorter and fit the back of Red cameras very well.
    I have both 95 and 155 and love them.

Curtis
    ---------------------------
    Curtis Boggs
    www.cboggs.com

Cinematographer-DP-Colorist
    Epic-W 8k (Spanky)
    Komodo 6k (baby)
    Sigma Cinema zoom set
    Leica-R Cine mod prime set
    Various other strange or vintage lenses

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel Haban View Post
    Wow, perfect timing on this group buy, as I've been squirreling away extra money to replace my 5-year old REDbricks in the very near future. An the prices in this group buy are incredibly attractive. Very tempted to ask you to put me down for 6 of the 260wh in V-mount if you can hit that 29% off tier. A few questions:

When is the group buy set to close on orders?

I didn't see that there was a 2-position V-Mount Simultaneous Charger. Was this just a typo, or is the 4-position charger the only one available in V-mount?

Is there a good place to go for literature on these batteries outside of the website? Just looking for some 3-party reviews of the batteries to see how well they might stand up.

Thanks. All the best.
    Thanks for pointing out my typo! I had PHOTOS of the V-Mounts, but indeed did type "Gold" twice. The "A" for most 3rd party battery companies stands for "Gold Mount" (due to the name of the company that originated the concept). When you see "S" in the battery name it stands for Sony, who created the V-mount system... (little bit of helpful info, I hope!).

So yes, there is a two position V-Mount charger.

The company that makes these batteries make batteries under their own name. Many folks on Red User use this brand. (I do too, and I mentioned the brands I use in the first post...) Right now, I know of several companies that 'buy' their OEM batteries from this resource. I have batteries from the originating manufacturer that have lasted me over 4.5 years at this point! I think understanding LiIon technology and proper battery maintenence is a must.

We just started a few days ago and we're at 11 units... so we're 19 shy at this point of having the deepest discount. The Group Buy runs through the month of November. I'm sincerely hoping we all are fortunate enough to be able to buy these at the best price possible!

www.azPTP.com
    - Info
    Demo material