Thread: Lith Battery Group Buy

Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Put me down for

(4) 155w/h with Red communication
    (1) 4-position V-Mount simultaneous Charger

Thanks!

Sorry, if this was already addressed but are these batteries safe to bring on an airplane?

Hey Curt is today the last day for the group buy? Please let me know. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Dempsey View Post
    Sorry, if this was already addressed but are these batteries safe to bring on an airplane?
    It depends what size, but SURE! You can't CHECK any of them into your luggage. The 95s have no limit as to how many you can carry on... The 155's have a regulation of ONE that needs to be attached to a device, and 2 spares, meaning no more than 3. Anything over 160, you can't bring on a plane.
    Weapon Helium | Scarlet-W | Fuji Cabrios: 19-90 & 85-300mm | Zeiss Otus (28mm, 55mm, 85mm) | 3-ton grip truck | Ronin | Inspire 2 | Jib | Steadicam | and more!

Adobe CC Production Premium, BlueFish 444 4k

www.azPTP.com
    - Info
    Demo material
    Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by emil_h View Post
    Hey Curt is today the last day for the group buy? Please let me know. Thanks!!

Emil, tomorrow is the last day! We have to have all the money in, by the end of next week.
    Weapon Helium | Scarlet-W | Fuji Cabrios: 19-90 & 85-300mm | Zeiss Otus (28mm, 55mm, 85mm) | 3-ton grip truck | Ronin | Inspire 2 | Jib | Steadicam | and more!

www.azPTP.com
    - Info
    Demo material

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Pair View Post
    Emil, tomorrow is the last day! We have to have all the money in, by the end of next week.
    Thanks! Are the RED versions shipping out of USA yet?

Hi Curt,

I don't see my name on the master list.
    Please put me down for 6 x155 RED version

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emil_h View Post
    Thanks! Are the RED versions shipping out of USA yet?
    They changed the design of them. I should get a couple to test next Tuesday to Thursday. If I like them and give them the thumbs up, then the rest will follow. (They don't have a Red camera in the factory to do the tests on the changes that were made... so I'm testing for them).

www.azPTP.com
    - Info
    Demo material

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Ryan View Post
    Hi Curt,

I don't see my name on the master list.
    Please put me down for 6 x155 RED version

Thanks
    Morgan, I kind of stopped with the master list, once we hit the goal to get the highest discount, and shipping could begin immediately (except for the Red communication batteries).

Here's the process:

Here's the latest. We are ready to accept payment. There's been some 'issues' with the ability to accept multiple discount codes on the webstore where payment will be made.

Therefore, we have two options:

1) Send me your email address: curt@azptp.com. I'll have an invoice sent to that email address, with all the proper discounts applied.

2) You can go to this link to purchase the products and make your payment.

Please bear in mind that only one of the discount codes works per purchase. I know it's a minor inconvenience, but if you say bought a charger, and you bought batteries, you'll have to make two purchases with this method, because the discount codes only work "one at a time" on the payment portal. More than likely the distributor will be able to combine orders, and your shipping for the second order will be refunded.

Discount Codes: (insert code at checkout for discounts)
    - "REDUSER_95-155" For all 95w/h and 155 w/h batteries, (both Gold Mount and V-Mount) including the Red communication V-Mount batteries.

- "REDUSER_260" for 260 w/h batteries (both Gold Mount and V-Mount)

- "REDUSER_F970" for all Sony F970 type batteries

- "REDUSER_Chargers" for all chargers; Gold Mount / V-mount / Split dual chargers, quad chargers, travel charger and F970 charger.

Also, please bear in mind that the ONLY shipping for these batteries will be Fed Ex or UPS; due to USPS shipping regulations for lithium ion batteries, we must use Fed Ex or UPS. If you choose USPS, you'll have to be contacted and have that changed. There might be additional charges to use Fed Ex/UPS.

www.azPTP.com
    - Info
    Demo material

They changed the design of them. I should get a couple to test next Tuesday to Thursday. If I like them and give them the thumbs up, then the rest will follow. (They don't have a Red camera in the factory to do the tests on the changes that were made... so I'm testing for them).
    Oh wow so depending on if you approve the prototypes they still need to either tweak them some more and send back to you for further testing or if you approve the new units they would still have to implement your suggestions and than manufacture them? Based on all of this it sounds like they won't be available till at least January, if not later? Does that sound accurate?