Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: HELP!!?!? Images not showing up on computer??

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 HELP!!?!? Images not showing up on computer?? 
    Been recording all day, I can playback images on the camera.... but there not showing up in finder, redcine, premiere, da vinci on my mac?? anybody had these issues?

for more information sorry, the first 4 clips of the day appear....nothing else, in finder information data rates show that the files are there....... any idea why they arnt showing?

What camera? What firmware? What SSD Media? What format was the card formatted in? What codec was recorded?

VFX, Cinematographer, Photographer
    10 frame handles
    Vimeo
    Instagram

4.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Ayers View Post
    Been recording all day, I can playback images on the camera.... but there not showing up in finder, redcine, premiere, da vinci on my mac?? anybody had these issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Ayers View Post
    for more information sorry, the first 4 clips of the day appear....nothing else, in finder information data rates show that the files are there....... any idea why they arnt showing?
    Hi Mitch,
    Sorry to hear about the issues you're running in to!

Our Support team would like to get to the bottom of this. Please submit a ticket on support.red.com at your earliest convenience and we can help you troubleshoot further.

Thanks.

Hey guys, It was on my camera which was out on a rental, Ive been told RED undead did the trick, and all the files are now there.

Thanks guys,

Mitch