Thread: Tilta Nucleus Nano available for PreOrder $229.

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Everyone getting so excited about this must not remember how the last Tilta pre-order and delivery of the 1st gen Nucleus went.
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Wears View Post
    Everyone getting so excited about this must not remember how the last Tilta pre-order and delivery of the 1st gen Nucleus went.
    I am not sure what you are referring too. I preordered the M and its been great. Did you have some kind of issue?

Spoke with Tilta USA today and they mentioned that the PreOrders would be shipped starting first week of December.

No UK shipping which is a shame, would have loved to grab one in the first run. Guess I'll wait with the rest of us UK plebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Levins View Post
    I am not sure what you are referring too. I preordered the M and its been great. Did you have some kind of issue?
    I think he just means the extremely long wait time for delivery.
    Epic-X Dragon #8014

Quote Originally Posted by Uday Bhaskar Karra View Post
    Spoke with Tilta USA today and they mentioned that the PreOrders would be shipped starting first week of December.
    I received an email from Tilta saying they'll be shipping this month in limited quantities!
    Epic-X Dragon #8014

Don't you think that they have learned quite a bit from that experience? their responsiveness to customer feedback on their Facebook page (and otherwise) has been pretty great - the M has come a long way fast since its launch....

Yes, it was a long wait for GB/ first adopters.

At the same time, they are not bad actors and it should be noted, they declare up front that credit cards will not be charged until units actually ship. So worth the wait I think.