Thread: Tilta Nucleus Nano available for PreOrder $229.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah Yuan-Vogel View Post
    Man what a price. Pre-ordered. Wow microusb power capable too so you could just stick a 18650 usb pack to it.
    Should be able to power it from the USB output on the camera with vlock I/O or base I/O expander.

Torque goes down with lower voltage, use 12-14v for most strength, 5v cuts it in half
    JAKE WILGANOWSKI
    Director of Photography / Filmmaker
    CINE-AUTOMATIC.COM

I've been waiting for Tilta to release the N. Pre-ordered!

It would be awesome, If the Motor’s torque is good enough to use with Zeiss Milvus/Otus lenses... then I can use this with every other photo lens out there.

Ordered as well!

What’s awesome is I can use this with my Tilta M system as an extra motor. Cheaper than buying one of the bigger motors

wow; this is wild
    Muhammad Atta Ahmed
    www.Since1982.net

Does this work on a Ronin-s?
    RED DSMC2 GEMINI #011030

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Levins View Post
    Ordered as well!

What’s awesome is I can use this with my Tilta M system as an extra motor. Cheaper than buying one of the bigger motors

Yes, ditto.

Also, perhaps, Nano can be used by DP to ride the iris, in conjunction with the "M" as the primary focus puller. The knob control format might be more familiar for the DP to use than an "M" handle. And also, since the "M" can link to the Nano motor, it stands to reason that the Nano controller can link to a full size "M" motor for iris if necessary.

Look forward to testing the range possibilities when mixing the components of the two systems; perhaps the "M" hand unit as controller extends range to the Nano motor further than the (300 feet in optimal conditions) Nano controller; and maybe the larger "M" motor receives signal from further away then the Nano motor when used with the Nano controller.

There's a range extending optional antenna for the "M" I believe; curious to find out what throwing that into the mix would do with the Nono motor when controlled by "M" hand unit as well.

I note from the new Tilta promotional video on YouTube that the entire camera is torqued by the Nano motor. So I'm guessing these little motors will have the strength to work on at least some full size lenses.

Ordered but would be (very pleasantly) surprised to see mine before year's end.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wahba View Post
    Does this work on a Ronin-s?
    Adapters for both Rnin-S and Zhiyun crane are included that would allow you to mount the Focus wheel/Control knob on to the gimbal.
    Check the packing list page.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Wilganowski View Post
    Torque goes down with lower voltage, use 12-14v for most strength, 5v cuts it in half
    I do wonder if it’s powerful enough for lets say a Cooke S4 or something like similar. I understand it’s not really made for cinema glass but it would be awesome if it’d be able to handle them!
    www.christianmariolohr.com
    Epic Dragon "Imara"