Thread: FS - TWO RED EF Canon Motion Mounts (1 Titanium; 1 Aluminum) with original cases

Closed Thread
  1. #1 FS - TWO RED EF Canon Motion Mounts (1 Titanium; 1 Aluminum) with original cases 
    Selling our two Motion Mounts for the RED DSMC / DSMC2 camera system. They're both EF and one is titanium and one is aluminum.

Here's the issue - they're visually identical (and were on our two cameras). When we pulled them off we can't figure out which one is TI and which one is AL. So... we're selling them both at a pretty reduced price from the Titanium value and more in line with aluminum. I can give RED a call later today and see if they can identify them based on their serial number but... act quickly and you can pick them both up for fairly cheap.

Asking $1,500 each plus shipping of your choice from Colorado (Zip 80015) and we split the paypal fee (1.5% each). If you buy both I'll sell for $2,900 and save you $100.

They work great but we find ourselves needing the standard mount more and more so... your gain!

Feel free to contact me at john@stage2studios.com (I don't often check my PM's)
    Attached Images

One sold, one still available!!!

Bump! Sale on the 2nd fell through.

Second Motion Mount sold to John Lipsz. Good buyer and great communication.