Thread: EU: RED EPIC-X DRAGON PACKAGE - Athens, GREECE

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 EU: RED EPIC-X DRAGON PACKAGE - Athens, GREECE 
    Located in Athens, Greece, I have the following EPIC Dragon kit I'm considering selling, ideally locally, so if you are located in Greece or know someone who is and is interested, do let them know, or within the EU and UK. The camera was purchased in late 2015 and has only been used for personal projects, never rented out. Never had a single issue with the camera.

The Kit:

RED EPIC-X DRAGON with MINI-MAG Side Module - 522.8 hours on the camera, in excellent condition with some minor cosmetic wear
    Standard OLPF
    Skintone-Highlight OLPF
    Titanium PL Mount
    Aluminum EF Mount
    512GB MINI-MAG (V4, black in color)
    RED STATION MINI-MAG (original version with USB 3.0)
    Side Handle
    7" Touch LCD & Cable (**there's some slight backlight bleed at the bottom corner of the screen but it works perfectly**)
    Wooden Camera V-Mount battery plate
    Smallrig Top Handle
    DSMC Bolt Kit
    Pelican 1510 Travel case, original EPIC-X camera case, original 7" LCD box, original Titanium PL Mount box, original Side Handle case and original Red Station box.

Asking for 18,500 Euros for the above kit, again, will only ship to EU & UK. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs and any RED Transfer of Ownership Fees.

If you have any questions or would like additional info, photos etc. feel free to message me here or send me an email at aristeidisgav@gmail.com
    EPIC - X DRAGON #8215 "Allie"

Bump, lowered price, 17,500 Euros. Also open to offers now, P.M. me or e-mail.
    EPIC - X DRAGON #8215 "Allie"