Thread: Used my RH1 to shoot

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Used my RH1 to shoot 
    It's CMA awards week in Nashville and I got a chance to show artists and industry the RH1. The overall response was amazing. So many artists said it's the future and what they would like to see from the social media.

I posted them all on Holopix under my name Edward Addams and the hashtag #MRL if you'd like to see them.

I got some cool pics of people taking pics which really showcased the phone. It took some time to get pics due to motion blur but once I mastered it, it was easy breezy.

Can't wait for the module, praying it comes out before the ACM awards so that I can use that to shoot with.

If you guys need me to beta test modules or to build excitement with the artists, just say the word.

I think it would be amazing to get one in every artists hands!

Any advice on using the RH1 please don't hesitate to tell me. I'd love to shoot a documentary on my RH1, really would love your input on that one!

Question, when I download my 3d videos into 2d format I get both views of the cameras. So it's side by side video, anyone figured out how to convert this?