Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: DSMC2 Release Build v7.1.0.1

Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Update: WC fixed my battery plate —- It was greatly appreciated!

When shutter is set to relative the shutter changes while ramping and the exposure will NOT ramp. The exposure stays at the original exposure setting as if shutter is set to absolute. Is this a bug or was it supposed to be like that?

Camera: DSMC2 Helium
    Firmware: DSMC2 Release Build v7.1.0.1
    Record Ramp triggered with a key mapped DSMC2 Side Handle.

I feel almost stupid asking this, but can you upgrade the Scarlet W to this?
    Scarlet-W

Rikki Rockett
    Slave To The Rhythm Productions, Inc.

Just a follow up, I have been troubleshooting the Bolt Module issue I am having but still cannot get it to work. I have submitted a ticket as well as working with Teradek. I will let you know my findings, but I am going to try to rollback the Red FW now.
    KENNY MOSHER
    Director of Photography, Colorist
    https://www.kmodop.com
    @kmoshowdown

Sorry if this has been asked. Couldn't find anything on it.
    I just finally upgraded my epic-w from the beta of this build and now when the camera shuts off, it resets to a base of 23.976 5600k but keeps the resolution. Is this something added or is this a flow. It sucks to keep plugging in the color temp and speed every time I start up when shooting the same location and scene. So if I'm doing something wrong I'd love to know a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMcPartland View Post
    Update: WC fixed my battery plate —- It was greatly appreciated!
    Wooden Camera fixed my D-Box, too. Really appreciated their help and now my D-Box works flawlessly with the new firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by Simeon Muller View Post
    I just finally upgraded my epic-w from the beta of this build and now when the camera shuts off, it resets to a base of 23.976 5600k but keeps the resolution. Is this something added or is this a flow. It sucks to keep plugging in the color temp and speed every time I start up when shooting the same location and scene. So if I'm doing something wrong I'd love to know a fix.
    I would submit it here:
    https://support.red.com/hc/en-us/com...-v7-2-Firmware

That's where the RED's employees working on the Beta are.

Senior Member Anthony Berenato Jr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Simeon Muller View Post
    Along with Alex's note... Most of the time I've seen something like this on a friend's camera, a camera settings wipe would usually fix the issue. I find that sometimes settings left over from the previous firmware can cause some weird issues with the menu system. So, somewhere under the Maintenance you'll see the ability to wipe your system settings. You'll just have to black shade and put your other settings back to the way you'd like them.
    Anthony Berenato Jr.
    Director / Cinematography Enthusiast
    Web: http://www.anthonyandcamera.com
    Reel: http://vimeo.com/89725163

Weapon Helium 8K #4844

Hey bro I have the same question, do you go with the new firmware? if yes, do you have any issues??

Thanks

Edy

Just wanted to post that this release has been the best we have had in years. Have not had a single error so far. Sometimes we could get crashes when using pre record before, but have not had a single one with this firmware. Using Helium.
    So great job!
    Andreas
    www.ObergWildlife.com- Natural History Filmmaking
    www.WildlifeRescueMovie.com- Saving the animals of the Rainforest!
    CF Weapon Helium 8K Strummer Bright Tangerine, OConnor 2560, Canon 50-1000mm